Parting out white 95 Locked FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hello i need parts from your 1994 landcruiser. there is a metal box in the driver door it is called a door lock control relay, it has a big connector on it. if your door locks and windows worked then i need that part. and there is also a black relay under the driver dash held on by 1 bolt, it is called the main relay. i will purchase that too if you have it. i can provide pics of the black main relay but i have no idea what the control box looks like thats in the door, somebody took out the one from my car. also if the plastic seal that seals the driver door panel from water is not ripped i will go ahead and get that too. thanks

I need the three connectors in the wiring harness for the trailer light connections. Three small connectors underneath the cruiser in the rear. About where the hitch would be in the spare tire well.

Looking for the black plastic triangle on the drivers door, the one that covers the mirror bolts.
Shipping to 87120 please

Thanks
Daisy

arcteryx said:
PMs sent. FYI, the entire interior is sold, except the 3rd row. I have another gray interior from a 94 I recently acquired though.

Will the carpet from a 94 fit a 97? If so, I need grey carpet shipped to 94110.

Yes it will fit, but no I dont have any gray carpet, just brown

sorry, I dont mess with hardware, too much of a pain to keep track of. try one of the vendors

Do you still have the rear driver side bumper end cap if yes, how much shipped to 95132?
Thank you,
Carmelo

Parting LC: Springs

Hi,
I'd be interested in some front coil springs shipped to 85202. If you could tell me a price along with a number of wraps or color code would be even better.
Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom