Bay area norcal cruisers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Quit drinking crappy moonshine at 7:42 p.m your brain turns into mush. @KWalkerM :hillbilly::lol::lol:
i will bring you the good stuff at Gold Lake.:cheers:

I'm in for any truck talk in the Bay Area. I've been MIA for a while changing diapers and wiping snotty noses but the kids are starting to get old enough that I can escape or take one with me. I have a 100 series slightly built up and itching to get on the dirt/rocks. Currently living in the East Bay and I'm from Mendocino area and know a few good trails up there.

Heading up HWY 108 this weekend for some exploring if anyone is interested.

Last minute I know, thought I'd throw it out there.

Heading up HWY 108 this weekend for some exploring if anyone is interested.

Last minute I know, thought I'd throw it out there.

I'd like to but don't think I can get away this weekend. You going for a day or overnighter?

I'd like to but don't think I can get away this weekend. You going for a day or overnighter?
Overnighter. I'll most likely come home Sunday to avoid the holiday traffic.

Gonna do some hiking & swimming.

:hillbilly::idea::hillbilly:
Overnighter. I'll most likely come home Sunday to avoid the holiday traffic.

Gonna do some hiking & swimming.
Definitely can't then. Have fun and be careful with those Mexican fireworks! :hillbilly:

In the bay area but both my cruisers are down at the moment. Someday...

Heading up Hwy 108 this weekend for what may be my last wheeling trip for the summer.

Some of you ( @pilotuku, @HAAANK ) have asked me about trails in the area, here's an opportunity for a little easy wheeling. Of course @SIZZLE and anyone else is welcome too.

Thinking of heading up to Pinecrest peak Friday night to catch the Perseid meteor shower.

from last year:
pp-2-jpg.1121652

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom