LLano / Sandy Creek area camping group? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was out with a group of buddies on our KTM and BMW adventure bikes yesterday and we passed by a group of Toyota dudes camping on someone’s ranch. Looked like a club meetup or something. This was along the Sandy Creek area on some back ranch dirt roads. We went to Llano and on our way back we passed a group of Toyotas in the road. Do you guys know what group this was and where exactly they were??

Total transparency here…. we passed by a section of fencing where there was a very young calf on the outside of the fence and the mama cow was on the inside. The calf was running along the fence when we rode up and I just assumed the calf would get itself back through the fence. When we rode back through I saw the mama but not the calf. I regret not stopping to check on the calf. I have cows on my own land so I know they are pretty self sustaining however this was 5 strand barbed wire and the gap was too small for the calf to climb through. I told my girlfriend about it last night and now I haven’t heard the end of it so it looks like we are taking my Ram 5.9 on a little expedition to make sure baby found mama today ha. :rofl:

This was on the same road the Toyotas were parked on and I’m certain that group drove by the area…. were any of you guys in that group and did you see the tiny black calf stuck outside the fence??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom