You have been SPOTTED! (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's a 50-51 5 window. I've been looking at these for about a year now.........

Spotted this 100 downtown gso with almost the requisite Patagonia and costa stickers ;)
View attachment 1509677
Oh and this gem of a taco ive spotted a few times. A few more impacts and the dovetail project will be complete :D

View attachment 1509678
Cant believe it has a fresh tag sticker. He must know a guy lol

Is that also a requisite "Rice Toyota" license plate frame????

All it needs its a Yeti sticker, and its golden

Rice apparently owns most of the Toyotas in Greensboro. Where does he store them all?

Not a Cruiser, but still cool and rare (in these parts) British Columbia 4x4 Diesel Mitsu Delica at Lynnwood Brewing

IMG_20170803_192807642.jpg

This has to be one of guys. ;)

IMG_2379.JPG

Says Cary Dance..... @mtweller take up a new career?

Just passed a green 40 with the top off on Selwyn-I was waving back in the brown 40. Anyone on here? Looked like a nice truck!

Nice lineup. Know the gx in back?

Spotted this mustard 40 in Monroe at the Chick-fil-a. Talked to the owner for a while and told him about the club. He seemed interested. He has a 60 as well. His name is David and he lives in Monroe.
IMG_3622.JPG

Passed a Hundy with two bright flashing LED's on 40 going towards Wilmington, as I was leaving. Somewhere around Wallace I beleive. Roan? Crockpot 2.0?

That was me dropping daughter off at exit 364 for a weekend with friends. The mom had driven up from Wilmington to help with travel time. ;)

Spotted two 80's at URE today. First was a green w/white top, 285 BFG AT's. Chris(?) & Tiffany from RAL. I think he's been posted here before. Said it was his first time at URE. Owned it about 4 months. Gave him club info and a card.

Next was this 1993. I can't recall anybody posting it before, and the owner said he wasn't really aware of us. Maybe his name was Chris? If you're reading this - I'm sorry. You too, green 80 above. Terrible with names. Also gave him club info.

Also saw a blue Praddo (7X?) a couple times today. I think it was a UORTC truck.

IMG_9115.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom