You have been SPOTTED! (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

0804171722_HDR.jpg

Saw this nice black 200 with All Terrains on Wade in Raleigh Friday

Spotted @Matthew Spencer in Greensboro again. The truck is looking really good!

Was wondering why i kept spying you around new garden. You faculty or a parent ?

IMG_3403.JPG

I see these photos you guys post seeing other LCs and I laugh, I may have seen 10 other LCs around here in the 7 years we have lived here. We are out in the country, I've probably seen 50-60 combines in that same time period. I also see the traffic photos and it reminds me that I go to lunch in town at times just to get off the property. Lots of benefits to owning your own shop and it being right across the street from your homestead. One down side is, if Heather keeps bringing home food I have no reason to leave the property other than for parts or something. Most parts come via common carrier. :)

Well if ya never leave the house ya likely won't see many ;) if i stayed at home and my neighbor didnt have two then id be in the same boat. Thing is, you can go to raleigh or charlotte and double you last 7 years worth of sightings in a couple hours.

Are you driving the van around this area?

Negative. Between a school and a fire station i know better than to make laps. Havent even seen the van in a month. I think its still at the house. If you want to take a vanman ride the keys are in it, you just got to figure out which 2 of 6 doors work :hillbilly: oh and lift the brake pedal when ya park it unless you like the challenge of trying to entice people over for a "jump". And you MUST wear the aviators.

I see these photos you guys post seeing other LCs and I laugh, I may have seen 10 other LCs around here in the 7 years we have lived here. We are out in the country, I've probably seen 50-60 combines in that same time period. I also see the traffic photos and it reminds me that I go to lunch in town at times just to get off the property. Lots of benefits to owning your own shop and it being right across the street from your homestead. One down side is, if Heather keeps bringing home food I have no reason to leave the property other than for parts or something. Most parts come via common carrier. :)

You might see me rolling around the area this weekend ;)

Spotted a nice FJ60 in the Resident East section of the Coliseum parking garage at NC State. Jacob parked his 4Runner next hoping that it would be tough for someone to tow him if there were two Toyota's together :)

20170810_144002.jpg

^^ Cool stuff - does he work or go to NC State?

We also went to the Farmer's Market and drove by these Land Cruisers on the way.

20170812_124141.jpg

Looks like carolina offroad outfitters and location would be about right for farmers mkt

^^ Cool stuff - does he work or go to NC State?

We also went to the Farmer's Market and drove by these Land Cruisers on the way.

View attachment 1515377

Spotted these 2 beauties while down here in San Antonio. The FJ43 only has 28k miles! Perfect interior as well

IMG_20170813_164003.jpg

IMG_20170813_163925.jpg

IMG_20170812_162806.jpg

On the non-LC side of things, I saw an INSANELY clean Cressida X70 the other day in traffic. My dad shopped them hard back then but couldn't see giving "all that" money to the Japanese. He bought a 1984 Cutlass Ciera instead that was the joltingly quick beginning of the end for his life-long Oldsmobile affair. Cadillacs came next at our house but wore out their welcome before long.

I have a client buying a brand new LC. He is going to bring it by when he gets it. Pics to come whenever that might be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom