Yet another Vent Window Question (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Come on Kurt - quit teasing us!
:)

Come on Kurt - quit teasing us!

Pending the sample fitment we wil have enough material for approximately 50 door pairs. It will not be one-peice rather 4 piece with required coped corners. One-peice is not dead, but pricing is 5x that of this type and the bigger kick is the minimum run which would end up resulting in ~$50k of product that could take years to sell. This is a suitable stop gap that will help get windows operable (and cleanly) and help us define the one-peice market.

Pending the sample fitment we wil have enough material for approximately 50 door pairs. I will not be one-peice rather 4 piece with required coped corners. One-peice is not dead, but pricing is 5x that of this type and the bigger kick is the minimum run which would end up resulting in ~$50k of product that could take years to sell. This is a suitable stop gap that will help get windows operable (and cleanly) and help us define the one-peice market.

Put me down for 3!!
Thank you for all your work on this!

4 piece, no problem, it's not 100% more than we have right now. I am still in on a minimum of 2 sets.

Yee haw, samples are en route :cool:

index_2.jpg

I'm down for a set Fer shuer... :)

EXCELLENT!!!!
Those look great - how is the quality?
Do they actually work as they should?

Well, that is why we have a sample coming ;)

The mold dies are complete, assuming they fit and function just fine we'll OK them to continue with our order. It's paid for, so it's just approving samples at this point.

I'll report back just as soon as I know more!

Would like to purchase two sets please

We are a bit out on taking orders. Once samples check out, I'll ok the production run and we'll have inventory in 3-4 weeks. One we have an ETA on the material. We'll create a part number in our system and start taking orders. We should have approx 150-200 trucks worth on our first batch, I'm not right by the paperwork but I know we paid for at least 300 doors worth.

Samples look great, I'll get them in a door tomorrow :cool:

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom