Builds Work In Progress aka: Badass (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

keep it up, that frame will be stronger then new!

I'm really glad you're tackling this, and you're doing good driveway work. But I gotta be honest, as a CA boy, that frame gives me the heebie-jeebies.

Proof is in the pudding....
Mmmmmm......pudding..........

20191005_175058.jpg

20191005_175038.jpg

To my knowledge, these are completely original.

While I hate CA with a passion that borders religion, there are some things good about it.

I resemble that remark!

💥Excellent Work felicity ! 💥

:)

Last edited:
we're sure purdy ;)
I took your comment to mean ‘us folk in California are pretty.’ How do I know? Many of you have never shown your faces. THATS what I meant by ‘proof is in the pudding.’
😜🧐

this is my selfie ..........

l02_01_04_04_img04.jpg

@FJACS, yes 030.

A slight aside, I slept 4 hours last night then worked from 7-4:15 so far more sleep deprived than normal. I watched ‘The Secret Life of Walter Mitty’ on amazon tonight and it really struck a cord. Found myself tearful, thinking about being 45, barely traveled, never married and pondering what I’ve done in life, and of course that brought up my daughter who only lived to almost 8. I blame my sudden lack of self confidence on sleep deprivation.

Then I get on mud to find 3 emails and 7 notices. It makes a GIRL feel good to know she’s got so many awesome men who follow her. Thank you all for being here for me.

I took your comment to mean ‘us folk in California are pretty.’ How do I know? Many of you have never shown your faces. THATS what I meant by ‘proof is in the pudding.’
😜🧐

Honestly, a pic of me wouldn't do your thread any help. So I'll just leave this here......

CO0d2ZcUkAA6gjw.jpg

And I think the forum is much better for having you on it. I've learned quite a bit reading through your thread, and have been inspired by your tenacity and positive attitude. Thanks!

@Seth_O, I’m a tad offended you’d think Brad Pitt would do any good on my thread!
Thank you tho for the nice compliment.

A few days ago I noticed my friend Rob (the local powder coater) at his garage where he’s been building a rat-rod. He had an interesting tool combo that’s gotten me thinking. It’s a shrinker/stretcher. He used it to make a bunch of the bed. I found this cool thread of a diy. Adding it here so I don’t loose it. shrinker/stretcher plans

98CD8A59-9F62-44A2-BA19-273DC24BADA9.jpeg

Yeah his rod is pretty cool. I’ve watched it for a least a year. Fun to swing by when I see his door open. He’s hand built almost everything on it and I t’s really looking like a vehicle now! Apparently he rolled it out the other day to make room for a new vehicle.

He talked his brother into this ‘31 Ford, it was in a barn the last 40 years of its life. He has first rights to it if his brother doesn’t do anything w/ it in a year and a half since it’s in his garage space.

0F662CB7-0118-4036-8E9B-DE7B71B7729D.jpeg

862A25AA-CDDA-4DC7-9D2C-BE92B8F9EB22.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom