WNC Meet Up 23 April (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Its been awhile since we have gotten together out here in the mountains. Lets meet on the 23rd of April at around 3 at Straight Away Cafe in Black Mountain. For those that havent been its a pretty drive out here and a really cool little restaurant with live music and good food. http://www.thestraightaway.com

Address

1722 NC Hwy 9
Black Mountain, NC 28711

Post up if youre coming so we can get a resevation outside on the beautiful patio.

Last edited:
Would love to but out of town that weekend.

Know any reliable/trustworthy dog sitters? Probably for 8-9 days. We normally board them so might end up doing that.

Would love to but out of town that weekend.

Know any reliable/trustworthy dog sitters? Probably for 8-9 days. We normally board them so might end up doing that.

I would board them our neighbor has volunteered to watch our pack and stay at our house when we go on vacation. I havent heard too many good things about pet watchers around here but have heard about some good boarding facilities.

Too cool had lunch at the straightaway today; it's a great spot. If you're feeling brave bring the technu and your golf discs.

Maybe add a hike to Catawba Falls for those interested

I'm definitely interested in coming up for a small meet and greet (since I'm new...). I'm familiar with Black Mountain and it's a pretty short drive from Hickory.

We're interested, just see what the week brings :)

Anybody camping up there this same weekend?

This would help make it excusable for out of towners. I was eyeing south mtn gamelands south access or mortimer 192 to linville gorge 105 to old fort 70 intro

Last edited:
This would help make it excusable for out of towners. I was eyeing south mtn gamelands south access or mortimer 192 to linville gorge 105 to old fort 70 intro
would not mind camping off 105 again.

I'm open for any. I was thinking Black Mtn (is that where @NC LX just got back from?). Would help if it was dog friendly.

I guess I should have said *almost* any Monday

Based on rough numbers we have about 10 people interested so far I am going to call tomorrow and make a reservation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom