What's going on in the ACC Garage. . . (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This customer also wanted a "hidden" winch mounted inside the stock bumper. The fascia comes off and then the mock-ups begin. The stock aluminum bumper is no joke and makes for a solid mounting point.

View attachment 1531600
View attachment 1531602
View attachment 1531601
View attachment 1531603
View attachment 1531604

Kind of an older thread but I saw something that made me curious....
Is the only thing that winch is attached to is the aluminum 'crash' bar and is that stout enough to take that much force without failing? I'm no expert so it's an honest question....

Hey looking forward to getting connected with the ACC crew be of these days. I have a generally stock 200 series and it is in need of an elevation change!

Been a while since I posted anything fun going on at the garage. Earlier in spring things slowed up a bit, but now seems like business as usual!

Here are a few of a spring green 40 that recently made it's way home.
IMG_4189.JPG

IMG_4192.JPG

IMG_4193.JPG

IMG_4194.JPG

IMG_4191.JPG

Last weekend there was a red 40-series that wasn't quite stock ;)
Older ('62?) body, 3FE and H55 drivetrain, with A/C.

IMG_4624.JPG

IMG_4625.JPG

IMG_4626.JPG

IMG_4628.JPG

IMG_4631.JPG

Jeez, it's been a while since I posted anything. Lot's going on at the shop. The new hotness is HighGround Expedition Trailers. This is the functional prototype (dubbed Base Camp 120, BC120) and is being tested as we speak. It will make an appearance at GSMTR in a couple weeks. The Bundutec tent on top was just a trial fit and won't be included in the final form. This is a ground-up design and in house fabrication. Steel frame throughout and a steel skin. You can walk the entire roof without buckling. It has a queen size bed platform and slide out kitchen. It is HVAC temp/humidity controlled and has been kitted with a generator, solar panel and charging controller connected to a marine grade battery. Water tank on the roof for gravity fed tap water or shower and pressurized water tank on the tongue. Full size wheels and tires that match ACC's current tow rig (GX470). 270 degree swingout awning over the doorway and kitchen for full coverage while the sun or rain is beating down.

IMG_6692.JPG

IMG_6690.JPG

IMG_6564.JPG

Before paint and openings were finished.
IMG_4814.JPG

That looks awesome..

Any movement on the ACC long range offering?

A few shots from Texas trip to the Lone Start Land Cruisers Round Up event a couple weeks ago.

Headed out the door at o'dark thirty on Wednesday.
IMG_7019.JPG

Set up at camp
IMG_7046.JPG

Packed up for the early roll out in the morning.
IMG_7168.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom