What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hit and ran over a table that flew out of the back of a truck in front of me at 75 mph. $3000 worth of damage to the front end. Thankfully all plastic

And just FYI, here is what hitting and then running over metal table at 75 miles an hour will do to your front end alignment.
9AD4DBE9-6485-4991-B65A-23B05CF952A1.jpeg

Hit and ran over a table that flew out of the back of a truck in front of me at 75 mph. $3000 worth of damage to the front end. Thankfully all plastic

And just FYI, here is what hitting and then running over metal table at 75 miles an hour will do to your front end alignment.

Glad to hear it was only plastic damage, upside opportunity for a new bumper?

Blacked out some of this terrible chrome while I wait for wheels and tires...Think it looks better? Perhaps black out the lexus logo? I may delete the LX 570 too.

IMG_7798.jpg

IMG_7799.jpg

When I returned to Austin airport from Ft. Lauderdale, I found this waiting for me in the right rear tire of my LC. AAA plugged the tire but I'm wondering if the plug will be a permanent enough repair til I replace tires in a month or two. What do you think about plugs?
gi969F5iSieF2oIZYWJ6MQ.jpg

I modded a universal rotopax mounting plate so I can attach it to my roof rack using Yakima mounts:

IMG_20190825_150210.jpg

IMG_20190825_150225.jpg

IMG_20190825_150535.jpg

When I returned to Austin airport from Ft. Lauderdale, I found this waiting for me in the right rear tire of my LC. AAA plugged the tire but I'm wondering if the plug will be a permanent enough repair til I replace tires in a month or two. What do you think about plugs?View attachment 2067664

I’d expect it to be good...but if it seems iffy or you just want to check...most tire original install shops check it since most tire installers will check it for free if you bought it there...

Last edited:

View attachment 2064487
Why don't you have a caster reading? Is this the body shop?

When I returned to Austin airport from Ft. Lauderdale, I found this waiting for me in the right rear tire of my LC. AAA plugged the tire but I'm wondering if the plug will be a permanent enough repair til I replace tires in a month or two. What do you think about plugs?View attachment 2067664

I carry plug kits in all my vehicles, and have used them many times. Never had an issue, never had one leak. Just plugged a friend's tire the other day, screw in the tread. As long as it is in the tread portion of the tire and not the sidewall, should be no problem.

It was a good time, checked out some green and a few blue trails. Went with a loca Tacoma group. What's happening the 14th?
Nice! A few of us from Capital Land Cruiser Club are going to check it out for a day trip. Check us out if you haven't already.
We're also having a Fall Crawl event at The Cove in late October.
Here a link to your page on mud CLCC Mud Page

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom