What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (26 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Installing a set of Slee sliders at the local DIY garage.

9FBE4AD5-60A7-4AE3-B3D7-2972387F5CB0.jpeg

Rotating tires and tighten the parking brake while

20190831_145652.jpg

Replaced the engine and cabin air filters. I think it was time... Only had it for 17k miles.

20190831_103150.jpg
20190831_103520.jpg

Last edited:
Ordered new shoes. 5 Wildpeak AT3W 285/65R18s from Walmart for $170 each. Will get mounted on these.

IMG_4276.jpg

COPILOTS arguably the best mods or additions you can make to your Land Cruiser or your life! We picked up our babies and copilots on Saturday . Meet Jackson “Jax” and Jezebel “Jezzy”. We lost our baby Zoey in April and it’s been heart wrenching. We tried to find a matched pair of Doberman rescues, both near and far and tried local Doberman breeders and nothing was coming together. Ultimately fate stepped in and enter babies Jackson and Jezebel. We so look forward to our adventures together. We’ll be bringing our copilots everywhere we bring the 200.
View attachment 2071693View attachment 2071695View attachment 2071697View attachment 2071698

View attachment 2071699

Random question but do you buckle them in? My wife is trying to get me to take our 2.5 yo Dobie out with me but I'm worried he'll get tossed around in the back. Also worry he'll run off when I let him out but probably won't get very far since he's got the common heart condition. :rofl:

Historically we’ve never buckled then in but I’m sure that’s not the right answer. Both of our last two were literally raised in the back seat of the 80 from eight weeks on and were sure as mountain goats back there. They ran Moab, the Rubicon, Big Bear and some of the most demanding trails San Diego has to offer, no problem.

The running off part will obviously be on you. Spoil him with love above everything else, that’s why you have him.

A bit of a cheeky addition, but I swapped out the shift knob (if it can even be called that in an automatic). Went for a custom solid stainless steel stalk style, simple and clean to go with the silver colors throughout the dash and to minimize the innocuous Toyota styling. Feels nice in the hand and adds a little bit of flair in the cabin. Luckily, stainless steel is one of the lowest heat conducting metals, so it doesn't burn my hand in the Texas heat either.
IMG_4735.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom