What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (27 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I win!

E5C36080-42A5-4EAC-BE1B-F2085B432BF5.jpeg

AC4B14F3-4062-4350-90ED-F9A6D2619022.jpeg

Local shop in Yamhill Oregon. Just one guy 3rd generation machinist. Does really nice work he has done 4 heads for me and 3 engines so far.
I used to live in Forest Grove for about 7 years and McMinnville for around 15 years. Haunted the roads on my Ducati, Aprilia, and Honda motorcycles, and the trails on my various dirt bikes and four wheel drive trucks/SUVS. I miss that part of the country. I was never more than 10 minutes from outdoor fun.

I used to live in Forest Grove for about 7 years and McMinnville for around 15 years. Haunted the roads on my Ducati, Aprilia, and Honda motorcycles, and the trails on my various dirt bikes and four wheel drive trucks/SUVS. I miss that part of the country. I was never more than 10 minutes from outdoor fun.
Yah this area is pretty sweet. I killed a couple bucks and a elk up tillamook forest this year with my wife.

I need a set of sliders soon...but first things first (Knuckle Rebuild).

In looking at their site, and this may be a dumb question...but for the full cover sliders are they $969 per side or for the set?
I just need to verify where my 1997 Cat is located ;)
They are for the set. Cat on a 97 is on the passenger side. Also, this is MUD. No stupid questions.

Was doing some troubleshooting on the brakes because they don’t feel right. Noticed the brake booster missing a nut and a gap. Can anyone send me a picture of their brake booster? Want to reference mine. Thanks View attachment 3190997View attachment 3190998
That's attempted murder right there. Whoever replaced that master cylinder and/or booster has no business working on vehicles.

ALL of the extra brackets and supports go between the MC and nut. Only the gasket belongs between the MC and booster.

That's attempted murder right there. Whoever replaced that master cylinder and/or booster has no business working on vehicles.

ALL of the extra brackets and supports go between the MC and nut. Only the gasket belongs between the MC and booster.
Pervious owner said he replaced it, not sure if he meant himself or paid someone.

Thank you. I knew something was wrong, didn’t look right to me.

Don't reuse that gasket. You may also want to make sure another master cylinder is nearby when you pull it, in case the one that's there has been damaged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom