What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (70 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow that is beautiful. Mind posting how much you paid? And bonus question.. did it sound like they had other colors?? ;)
When mine broke I went to the dealer and ordered it. They asked for the VIN and I wondered what they need that for to order a door handle. When I picked it up it was already painted body color. It makes the rest of the paint on the truck look even crappier !

Before:
5A7408D2-D0FF-4E6C-A2A0-E2872748EA4F.jpeg

After:
830FCDFA-F080-4CEA-ABFB-9D0108456058.jpeg

PN 33542-20160

Last edited:
Wow that is beautiful. Mind posting how much you paid? And bonus question.. did it sound like they had other colors?? ;)
White door handle assy was $102 with tax and shipping. I didn’t look for other colors so I’m not sure.

Last edited:
Was not the weekend but I have really enjoyed my LCP shift extender. No more bending over to shift and the t-case lever now moves very easy. Great mod for the wheeler and available on our website.

View attachment 2666708

Well this looks like an easy and helpful mod... Just ordered one from your website thanks to this post. Thanks!

Continuing my 4x4 labs bumper build. Got the tire carrier done. I have so much more space in the rear cabin now! lol. Ladder next. Then I need to extend wiring for my license plate lights and my rear view camera.

IMG_9298.jpg

Thats a pretty sweet price. The lowest i saw is north of $250. Where did you get it and is it black or grey.
We’re talking about the door handle assembly, right? Just making sure. Conicelli Toyota online is my secret parts place since 2017. It’s white.

7BA25156-20D3-44E9-8F6F-484A59F74F22.jpeg

That’s some coin for a new shift knob. But, it sure as hell looks good! Putting this on my list. My interior is mostly restored except for this.
My steering wheel is off for recovering. I touch that more than anything else in the interior. Close second was the shift knob. I agree that it was some coin, but worth it to me. It’s the little things.

We’re talking about the door handle assembly, right? Just making sure. Conicelli Toyota online is my secret parts place since 2017. It’s white.

View attachment 2674446
Ahh s***e. Somewhere H/L shifter and door handle got scrambled in my whiskey glass. :oops:

Finally got around to swapping out the engine mounts. After a lot of course words, got the old ones out and new ones in. I know folks say you can jack up the engine high enough, but I ended up unbolting the engine side mount.

IMG_20210515_131836.jpg

IMG_20210515_100759.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom