What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (80 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oooh, thanks. I'm in the club, didn't realize it was a club. Now I feel special. :D

I was in the club for a few got minutes then I pounded my dash and it’s been on a year and running since... the dash pounding works for some.

Spent a week in Utah with my homegrown RTT

VeFzasP.jpg

6OBvEh6.jpg

3clSAPd.jpg

jWHZekx.jpg

Rhx0m57.jpg
What did you use for the floor and roof panels?

I was in the club for a few got minutes then I pounded my dash and it’s been on a year and running since... the dash pounding works for some.

I smacked it around like it knew the location of the hostages!! Still did not light up my "D"..... I have to fix this. ha ha

I smacked it around like it knew the location of the hostages!! Still did not light up my "D"..... I have to fix this. ha ha

Hahaha! it doesn’t work for all of us unfortunately...

Upgraded my auxilary lights from those cheap 2x3 pods to these a little less cheap 2x12s.

IMG_20201125_173147.jpg

Also ripped out my rear heater blower and installed a Rockville DBM12 sub amp, really happy with how it turned out, just cleared the Corbeau brackets. Definitely need to get some black RCA extensions.

IMG_20201127_152809.jpg

IMG_20201127_152818.jpg

and that will be powering...uhh...these..

IMG_20201121_125549.jpg

They were a steal on FBM, don't judge :flipoff2:

Last edited:
Mustcamp,
that oil pump seal is on my list of things to do as well. only a slight leak on mine but still a leak. What method did you use for the crank bolt?

just a bit concerned at the colour of the coolant pipe insides, very rusty? Are you not using the Toyota red coolant?

I did the HG on mine 3 years back and with using the red coolant everything inside was shiny clean in the water jackets etc on a 480k (km) motor

rob

Those are exactly what I want!! What specifically did you order? what length? Pretty straightforward installation? Pretty!!
Ordered the longer 69” slider at the default 20 degree angle with the black powder coat and the step plate only on the rear kick out. Takes only a few minutes with a razor knife to notch the mud flaps to fit. I figured if later on I wanted to get rid of the mud flaps I didn’t want the sliders to be short. They fit like a glove. Only took an hour to install both of them by myself. Just need two jack stands and a few hand tools. No modifications necessary. If you plan on using them as a step also I recommend getting the 10 degree option. My wife wasn’t too happy that they didn’t help her to get up into the truck. Her words were ....It’s your truck so if that’s what you wanted that’s fine !!

Ordered the longer 69” slider at the default 20 degree angle with the black powder coat and the step plate only on the rear kick out. Takes only a few minutes with a razor knife to notch the mud flaps to fit. I figured if later on I wanted to get rid of the mud flaps I didn’t want the sliders to be short. They fit like a glove. Only took an hour to install both of them by myself. Just need two jack stands and a few hand tools. No modifications necessary. If you plan on using them as a step also I recommend getting the 10 degree option. My wife wasn’t too happy that they didn’t help her to get up into the truck. Her words were ....It’s your truck so if that’s what you wanted that’s fine !!
1st off...the wife is always right so that's that! haha....Thanks for the info. I was wondering about the 10 degree option. I would use it as a step so will check that box when ordering. I like the idea of keeping mud flaps. They really do their job and protecting the paint from rocks and debri.

Finally have some time, space and materials to start several projects that are somewhat intertwined. Tore out the interior, headliner and started making space under the hood. Projects starting on:
I have been accumulating parts for the last year just waiting for when I had some time to start. So, second day tear down, cleaning starts tomorrow...

1606610669578.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom