What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (119 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

new tires. 255 85 16 cooper st maxx.
DSC01218.jpg

WEEKEND JUST STARTED AND MY REAR DRAWERS ARE ALMOST HALFWAY DONE, MEANWHILE the depo headlights came in so Ill be selling existing lights hit me up. also repaired the aux fan and rewrapped the steering wheel in leather. bizy bizy
DEPOLIGHTS.JPG
these halos/projectors are like new and up for sale let me know

Last edited:
Got mulch? 25 bags, probably 40 pounds a piece, +10 bags of dirt... A little heavy but drove fine, 305s on stock springs... Happy wife Happy life...

Kev what rims are those? and where can I get them. I need new 37s and they dont make em in 16in anymore.
That was my dilemma. I had 16s on 35s. They are SCS f5 wheels. 17x9 3.5" BS Ibought the last 5 bronze they had. They have a new shipment at end of month. They carry 17x8 4.3 BS as well.

Reactions: RFB
Got a new watch after my G Shock died after 15 years. I'm brand loyal. Toyota, Red Wing, and G shocks.

Relevant because it is "Mud Resistant". Even my watch H8s Mud!

IMG_6972.JPG

Tearing in the the spare motor aggressively this weekend. Plan on getting what head off and seeing what she looks like!

Got a new watch after my G Shock died after 15 years. I'm brand loyal. Toyota, Red Wing, and G shocks.

Relevant because it is "Mud Resistant". Even my watch H8s Mud!

Tearing in the the spare motor aggressively this weekend. Plan on getting what head off and seeing what she looks like!
Rugged and utilitarian with resin band and digital readout, yet a touch of class with an analog dial. How very Land Cruiseresque.

This is what going on now. Anyone that want to win a new glock holster check my channel

Installed OEM pcv valve and grommet. Old grommet top broke off but cut bottom in sections came out without falling in. Thanks for the write up!

Reactions: RFB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom