What did you do with your 60 this weekend?

ive only seen pavement pics of this rig on social. Please take this beast off-road.
darwink's former beast resurfaces. it's a nice piece for sure
I just put tags on her this week so let me enjoy the shiny goodness for a minute! I pulled the seat covers and gave them a serious wash. The big master bathroom tub finally got used for something.

I have a theory that my wife will like things more if it’s as clean as possible before that first ride.

Finally took the new ride off road. Made a trip with my crew to Hawk Pride in North AL. For an off-roading and land cruiser noobie like me I started on "bunny slopes". Under estimated recent rains and ran into some good mud. It made for an even better trip.
This is exactly why I bought this. Memories made ✅

HawkPride1.JPG

HawkPride2.JPG

HawkPride5.JPG

Finally took the new ride off road. Made a trip with my crew to Hawk Pride in North AL. For an off-roading and land cruiser noobie like me I started on "bunny slopes". Under estimated recent rains and ran into some good mud. It made for an even better trip.

View attachment 2206094
View attachment 2206095
View attachment 2206097
And finally came up with a name for the cruiser--

Betty White

Old, classic, timeless, and hard to kill!!

View attachment 2206094
View attachment 2206095
View attachment 2206097
Nice 60! Glad you got to take her on some trails and enjoy the nice weather this weekend. Hawk Pride is a cool park, you should come back for Mardi Krawl there April 2-5 (the Louisiana Land Cruiser chapters annual event).

Hojack

“Roads... where we’re going we don’t need roads”
Cascade Foothills above Eagle Creek, Oregon 🇺🇸
Top Bottom