What did you do to your pig today? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_3556.JPG
Just cruised in to work...and no, the speedo ain't broke...

Installed a Retro Sound Hermosa head unit and Sound Ordinance powered subwoofer under the seat. It doesn't thump like an amp and big subwoofer boxes would, but I wanted it to be discreet. Love the oversized gear style knobs made of solid metal, feels like it belongs in a cruiser. I debated getting this chrome trimmed bezel. I thought straight black might be better, but I actually kinda like it. Bluetooth in the old cruiser is pretty cool. I need to freshen up the old knobs on the dash now.

I also installed a new(to me) door latch assembly on the passenger door. It wasn't super easy with man hands inside the door trying to line everything up, but it went a heck of a lot smoother than when I did the same in the thin doors of my HJ45. Door works like a charm now.

View attachment 1535190

That looks really good. I'm looking at one of those for my new pig. Like the chrome bezel.

That looks really good. I'm looking at one of those for my new pig. Like the chrome bezel.

i think you'll like it. I have some kicker 6.5 speakers in the front two doors and I'll be adding a couple more in the back doors or cargo area panels. Sounds pretty good with the powered sub. I just wish they made a bezel just like this one, but 3/4" shorter in width so it's not so tight to the cigarette lighter.

My bank finally got off its butt and sent the check to buy it. Shipper should pick it up by end of the month and deliver first of next month. I won't see it until February tho as I'm in Asscrackistan. But my lovely bride promised to thrash on it to tell me what she thinks. She's already named it Zeke.

My bank finally got off its butt and sent the check to buy it. Shipper should pick it up by end of the month and deliver first of next month. I won't see it until February tho as I'm in Asscrackistan. But my lovely bride promised to thrash on it to tell me what she thinks. She's already named it Zeke.

Okay, now I feel better knowing it is going to a good home.
Get home safe to your lovely bride!
Thank you for your service...

IMG_3577.JPG
IMG_3578.JPG
IMG_3581.JPG
IMG_3582.JPG

Half pedal... only takes 20 seconds to get there! ( in a half mile!!! ) I'm thinking i need a bigger jet in the second hole... or another carb... IN ADDITION

Sounds like you're about to start an EPIC new thread...I'd cross-post there :popcorn:

W

What's under the hood???

2f and a bit of cam. I used to have a tach and have revved it well over 4509 Rpm. The 4 mains is the hold up on these sixers. They can go... till they suddenly can't. As Jim c says, an f motor is too dumb to die

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom