What did you do to your pig today? (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yea i got mine from specter off road , like 20 years ago , you can call them they may still have some

It's the 99 in Fresno

Haven't seen at her since Tuesday after I smashed my foot with a big compressor i want to get working again..looking at 2.5 months before I'm back in my normal boots..ahhh all I wanted was to take her for a ride! At this point she's done for the season..back to the 80s purpose as a winter driver. I guess I'll get to do a ton of research and hopefully not buy stuff out of boredom lol..

doh! stay off it and better faster...

Which foot? Use choke for slooowwww cruise control

The right foot..3 bones 1 complete shift needs some plates and screws..surgery on Wednesday...wanted to test the new radio and speakers too oh well!

yeah? but WHOSE plan???

20170923_141712.jpg
Just a bath and drive around the yard.

Finally found out why I was having such a hard time with HP and acceleration. While poking around under the hood Friday night I found that the hose from my EGR valve to the carb was dry rotted

Old EGR Hose.jpg

EGR Hose Before Removal .jpg

Also found out that the EGR is not, for what ever reason bolted to the side of the engine. Replaced the hose. Thing runs like a champ. Don't dng me too bad on the cosmetics of the new hose, it's more than likely going to be a temporary fix.

EGR Hose Removal.jpg

EGR No Hose.jpg

EGR Hose Replacement.jpg

Also cleaned and added di-electric grease to my grounding block to try and calm some of the lamp flicker during RPM rev.

Ground Block.jpg

Fixture jigs to hold our new proprietary growth modules; aka, buckets...for post processing; aka, drilling holes in repeated locations, over and over and over and .... it works really well. You guys see the unfinished first-off; aka, working prototype. It's been occupying way too much RAM lately, and it needed to come out... dang it, the turd looks like the fart smelled...I actually gave myself a good pat on the back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom