What did you do to your pig today? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Shaw, and gnar?

What part of California are you from?

Shaka!

Forgive me; it's not locale, but generation

Shaw, and gnar?

What part of California are you from?

Shaka!
Lol, you should hear the bro-brah saggy pants skier kids these days....us older, respectable snowboarders can form sentences at least! Hahaha....jus kiddin.

Hoo boy!
Sometimes colors come out a lil differnt than you envision....YIKES! Any of y'all ever regret a color choice on your Pig?
Again, any color is an improvement over what my Pig looked like before. Maybe it'll grow on me. Or....I'm buying a real auto painting set up to redo! Haha...
33's coming this month.

View attachment 1454405

Wow, you move fast!

If I may be so blunt, I suggest you read up the obvious idea of painting your Pig pink...

IMG_6581.JPG

s*** work.

Got my new shiny center caps on (they really tie the room together) and started working on a plotter template for the vinyl "TOYOTA" tailgate die cuts.
Oh yeah! Ordering my new 33's Monday or Tues!!! Stoked!

IMG_1754.JPG

IMG_1760.JPG

IMG_1761.JPG

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Started my disc brake conversion. Pulled the old mastercylinder and booster. Using a hydroboost and master cylinder from a 1999 S-10. Pushrod was too long, and hole too big for the connection to the pedal. Cut the rod down and re-threaded to accept the original connector. Had to drill new mounting holes, but fits great. Next is to replumb brake lines.

we need to find you and air cleaner housing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom