What did you do to your pig today? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I thought I had problems with a leaking roof. Seems like most everyone is scrambling to get ready. Maybe I just need my grandson up on the roof while I work in the garage. Sounds like my rig is on par with a lot of you. All I need is brakes and a front axle upgrade.

Step away from the beer, pick up a wrench and get to work! There's only one first Pig Fest!! I think that's what I heard scrapdaddy.....?

Today i replace the missing hi lift jack and the fire extinguisher , that i borrowed for another rig, and put the roof rack back on , found my trail tool bag . and repaired my arb freezer plug, now only 48 items left on my list .. nothing like a trip to git all that procrastinating done

My list is getting shorter but not because I'm getting them done but because I'm putting less urgency on some.

Spending some time at the dmvZZZZ

Megadoomer,

I hear ya, some jobs on the A list went to the B list and some on the B went to when I can get to them.

Started disassembling rear brakes for conversion. Rear pumpkin fluild looked pretty new, so that's a plus. Thanks to voodoocruiser for the offer of front end disc parts. Have almost everything for disc conversion. My wife encouraged me to hire the new roof done. This frees up time for the pig. Really pushing to be at the Pig Fest. This is by far one of the better forums I've been on as far as supportive members. Thanks fellow swine lovers.

I don't know how your back and knees are, but I'm done putting on roofs. I paid to put my last one on. It was sticker shock for me.

Heh, I thought you meant your pigs roof was leaking. Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom