What are you working on? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We have lights! Had to look at green on to see how to wire them up. Ended up replacing all the oem. Connectors as they were all broken and would not stay connected. A few more little things to off to get inspected!

Headlamps were not too far off on aiming. Adjusted them and will check once I get to shop.

View attachment 3570291

View attachment 3570292
Oh sooo pretty!!!!! Really digging those lights

My ARB front bumper was delivered this past week and plans to install this weekend. I also picked up a used Warn M12000 and will be installing that as well. Once that is set up I may have a SmittyBuilt winch up for sale.

OTRAMM or Matzell or IronPig. I dont have a cruiser shop down this way that I have used.

I'm wondering though considering the truck is nearly 600,000 and I'm not sure the master cylinder has ever been changed if I should just change the master cylinder assembly anyways since it screeched and if I still have alarms/electrical issues anyways, then I'll tow it somewhere? and at least we'll know its not the M/C...

Replacing the M/C would replace the ABS unit it looks like, the issue I guess still might be in the wiring or the abc ecu
1709309606094.png

I'm wondering though considering the truck is nearly 600,000 and I'm not sure the master cylinder has ever been changed if I should just change the master cylinder assembly anyways since it screeched and if I still have alarms/electrical issues anyways, then I'll tow it somewhere? and at least we'll know its not the M/C...

Replacing the M/C would replace the ABS unit it looks like, the issue I guess still might be in the wiring or the abc ecu
View attachment 3570689
You can start with that, That would be my first guess.

Whipped up a couple of proportioning valve lever brackets for my two 80's

IMG_0328.jpeg

I added Land Tank 2" adapters to get a little more leg room in the 80.

IMG_0329.jpeg

IMG_0330.jpeg

Seats in, steering wheel back on, fluids topped off, plates on and went for test drive! Will run it to work for inspection in the am. I need to see if it settles, but may need to take the 30mm spacer out the rear for something a little shorter. Still need to mount spare back in it.

IMG_0331.jpeg

IMG_0332.jpeg

IMG_0333.jpeg

IMG_0334.jpeg

IMG_0335.jpeg

Rear diff mostly done total pre-load, backlash ect in spec. Did use Yukon crush sleeve eliminator. Carrier shims had to be changed from original. Pinion shim was good with original. Need to order new gasket for locker switch. Rear hubs are done too. Right rear hub isn't perfect, had to massage backing plate. Will search junkyards for new backing plate and eventually replace.

20240303_170630.jpg

20240303_130326.jpg

20240303_130550.jpg

Rear diff mostly done total pre-load, backlash ect in spec. Did use Yukon crush sleeve eliminator. Carrier shims had to be changed from original. Pinion shim was good with original. Need to order new gasket for locker switch. Rear hubs are done too. Right rear hub isn't perfect, had to massage backing plate. Will search junkyards for new backing plate and eventually replace.

View attachment 3573008

View attachment 3573009

View attachment 3573011
Heck Yeah man. Won't be long she will b e ready to be back on the road

Wasn’t able to get any work on the Land Cruiser in this weekend but did use it to assist in taking a tree down. Had a narrow window between other trees and the tree was leaning the wrong way.

IMG_1939.jpeg

IMG_1940.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom