What are you listening to right now??? (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Talking Heads "Swamp."

pulled a 20 hour work day to catch up after being out of work for a week.... lots of coffee, thai food and maiden to keep me going....... tired but now I can relax on the weekend instead of working through it.

I always thought it would have been great if Freddie Mercury sat in with Maiden.

No doubt... two of the best rock vocals ever bring in Halford and Shadows and you'd have one hell of an album

Oh yeah and I found a new Iron Maiden beer.... i'll post a pic up in the beer thread later.

Clapton- "Another Ticket."

I know there were a few Trampled by Turtles fan amongst us... they are releasing a new album in May and touring!!! Playing the Ritz in Raleigh and also a stop in Asheville in May. We're going if anyone else is, let me know!

I know there were a few Trampled by Turtles fan amongst us... they are releasing a new album in May and touring!!! Playing the Ritz in Raleigh and also a stop in Asheville in May. We're going if anyone else is, let me know!

Nice - after driving (which seemed to take forever) back from AVL seeing Wilco I doubt we'll make it but very cool......

M&G load out music. I hate to think how long ago 1982 was. Side note: I gotta do something with this mop of unkempt grunge -era hair I've been rocking for the last year or two. I'm thinking of starting with big hair metal and working my way back through the 1980's musical styles.

I am in an escape state of mind.... Buffett "Pirate Looks at Forty."

Not sure if I've posted this before, but it's damn great. I'd heard her name but had to ask what Gretchen Wilson was known for when I first saw this clip. I really don't care as this is enough justification for her existence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom