What are you listening to right now??? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Really dig both of these artists, their collaboration album is pretty awesome:

Durham band, this song is zany and rawks, their other stuff is too fruity for me:

I'm a sucker for harmonies and does it get any better than those two voices together?

My Christmas present to you all...my secret shame. I don't care who knows anymore.

I didn't care for all the hubbub this one caused with the religious imagery and such, I just dig the tension of the churchy organ and choir juxtaposed with 80's dance. Hey, it's not like she's wearing a dog collar drinking milk from a bowl on all fours.

Madonna

Nobody rules these streets at night but me.

When was the last time you listened to Van Halen and Van Halen 2 back to back on repeat like you did when you were 14 mowing lawns playing them on your dubbed Maxell R60 tape in your early Walkman with orange headphone covers fast forwarding through the extra 12 minutes on each side? And you still listened to that same damn tape when you got your first car but moved on to a yellow Sony Sports Walkman with the original issue earbuds in the windup case.

Seems no one’s talking about the crazy days gone past.

@forrest5000 gets it. @roadstr6 and @jamesurq , too. Well, maybe not James so much as the rest. Damn kid.

Nobody rules these streets at night but me.

When was the last time you listened to Van Halen and Van Halen 2 back to back on repeat like you did when you were 14 mowing lawns playing them on your dubbed Maxell R60 tape in your early Walkman with orange headphone covers fast forwarding through the extra 12 minutes on each side? And you still listened to that same damn tape when you got your first car but moved on to a yellow Sony Sports Walkman with the original issue earbuds in the windup case.

Seems no one’s talking about the crazy days gone past.

@forrest5000 gets it. @roadstr6 and @jamesurq , too. Well, maybe not James so much as the rest. Damn kid.
So true!

Probably politically incorrect, but so what

Kevin Spacey as Bobby Darin, love this big band sound.

Cool version of Amazing Grace Picks up at 1:48

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom