What are you listening to right now??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Everyone has that one neighbor that pumps their music so loud that you have no choice but to listen to what they are listening to.

Well I was forced to listen to some Cold Play on saturday night (cue the 40 year old virgin memes)

upload_2017-9-26_13-37-50.png

I've been getting my Susanna Hoffs and Bangles fixes today. Where's the 'melting my heart' emoji??? Her eyes and voice together just do it for me.

always loved some Hoffs...... much better than the Hoff

upload_2017-9-26_13-41-49.png

upload_2017-9-26_13-41-59.png

Sarah says this video looks like a nightmare. I can see that. I'd forgotten how fun music and videos used to be. Long live Primus.

The bastard tried to bite me

Probably don't need to write as I am sure others are/have been, but have been listening to Tom for the last day........

Significant other and I wax poetic about those we listen to/like and when they will start to die, not including those that have passed already.

Not by choice, but I'm listening to the ice cream truck drive around the neighborhood at 3mph playing an odd melody of lullabies, Xmas carols and quite possibly the theme to Incredible Hulk. At least my neighborhood is small.

Pretty cool on the xmas carols....

Had a blast Wednesday night with @jfz80 and @custyota for Greensky Bluegrass in Winston. Second set was full on Grateful Dead covers... something they've done a couple other times. Good seeing you guys, and hell of a show. Didn't get home until after 2AM, in bed by 3AM and regular workday yesterday. Getting too old for this s***!

Just a casual wednesday...... but did make for a tough Thursday ha

Enjoyed it fellas!

This guy nails some Floyd on the street.... Like really really nails it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom