Want to run 34 x10.5x15 need cheap lift options (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

upload_2017-2-7_17-41-14.png

This is the look I want.....

Probably go with a 4" for the 34s skyjacker makes a soft ride kit that is reasonable in price.

I saw that truck on Ebay the other day. Very cool ride. I was thinking about ordering them as well.
Your going to need a 4 inch lift for sure. Sky Jacker will probably be your cheap option.
I went with the TPI Smokey Mountain trail ride lift. It wasn't that expensive.

Horrible tires above 45
I had two sets and two different shops couldn't get them balanced . Not even close
They would bounce and shake all the time above 50
Very hard to drive above 40 mph and NOISY
Look very cool but.......

I would get bfg 33x10.5 MTS
WAY better
Of coarse ......IMHO

I have a used set of Rancho lift springs for $150 plus the ride. Depending where you are, shipping can quickly become a deal killer.

If you're interested, please call me at my shop. I avoid doing business by PM.

Mark

www.marksoffroad.net

I saw that truck on Ebay the other day. Very cool ride. I was thinking about ordering them as well.
Your going to need a 4 inch lift for sure. Sky Jacker will probably be your cheap option.
I went with the TPI Smokey Mountain trail ride lift. It wasn't that expensive.

This rig only has shackle lift. How is that possible?

Aren't those bias ply? I heard they are horrible if you plan on highway driving... No personal experience though.

from 2000 to 2003 i was riding on 31x10.5 tsl swamper bias ply tire on my 77 fj40 , i drove it all weekend , road, trail and highway , once they warm up its not that bad and you get used to it .
So if it is just a weekend warrior and for taking small ride around town i said go for it , Nothing look like a super swamper :smokin:

I also had a set of these on a 40. As stated, once they warm up they are a great tire. I've had two sets and mine did not wear out fast. They are also a very good mud tire too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom