Want to run 34 x10.5x15 need cheap lift options

I saw that truck on Ebay the other day. Very cool ride. I was thinking about ordering them as well.
Your going to need a 4 inch lift for sure. Sky Jacker will probably be your cheap option.
I went with the TPI Smokey Mountain trail ride lift. It wasn't that expensive.

While those tires look cool, they aren't Street friendly FYI. They are loud, wear very fast, and are kinda sketchy around corners.

Horrible tires above 45
I had two sets and two different shops couldn't get them balanced . Not even close
They would bounce and shake all the time above 50
Very hard to drive above 40 mph and NOISY
Look very cool but.......

I would get bfg 33x10.5 MTS
WAY better
Of coarse ......IMHO

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor

I have a used set of Rancho lift springs for $150 plus the ride. Depending where you are, shipping can quickly become a deal killer.

If you're interested, please call me at my shop. I avoid doing business by PM.

Mark

www.marksoffroad.net

I saw that truck on Ebay the other day. Very cool ride. I was thinking about ordering them as well.
Your going to need a 4 inch lift for sure. Sky Jacker will probably be your cheap option.
I went with the TPI Smokey Mountain trail ride lift. It wasn't that expensive.
This rig only has shackle lift. How is that possible?

What is a better choice with same tall skinny look?
Probably 33x10.5x15 super swamper radials. Pretty close in looks and better street manners. Or bfg mud terrains. You could fit either tires with a 2.5" suspension lift on stock wheels.

Last edited:

jim land

SILVER Star

from 2000 to 2003 i was riding on 31x10.5 tsl swamper bias ply tire on my 77 fj40 , i drove it all weekend , road, trail and highway , once they warm up its not that bad and you get used to it .
So if it is just a weekend warrior and for taking small ride around town i said go for it , Nothing look like a super swamper :smokin:

mtrdud

I also had a set of these on a 40. As stated, once they warm up they are a great tire. I've had two sets and mine did not wear out fast. They are also a very good mud tire too.

Top Bottom