Upstate Member/Newbie Sign In (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That was our goal.. Glad to hear it. :)

I am picking up my '88 FJ62 on Monday. I met several of UC members at the cookout at Alan's house in December. I am not a gear head by any means but will love tinkering with my 62 as money allows. I am friends with Claude W. who owns a 40 and a 60 and his 16 year old recently got his own 40 so I have been an admirer of cruisers for several years now but am excited about owning my very own.
I also look forward to joining UC in the VERY near future.

Just joined yesterday, looking forward to meeting some people.

welcome aboard Steve
x 2..... now update your avatar to show your sportin the UC sticker;)
good to meet you the other day, sorry i had to run!

Marshall. I still have a couple extra stickers from the N vs S run that I can give him. just lemme know.

He needs a sticker first. LOL Next round goes out this week.

i stickered him last saturday :grinpimp: but depleted my supplies in the process.

Hey now! I just joined the Upstate Cruisers. I graduated from Clemson in May, and moved to Greenville, NC. My family in in Beaufort, SC so I am all across the Carolinas. I look forward to "pimping" the sticker and meeting some of you folks.

I guess I am official as of this past weekend. :)

Joe M, have a 95 FZJ80, live in Cary, NC.

Had a great time with UC this past weekend, but I haven't put my sticker on the 80 yet - will do so asap!

Eric Bartel

Woodstock GA.

Bone stock 2007 FJ Cruiser.

general036.jpg

Mark Rexrode
Anderson, SC

1990 Toyota Pickup
1996 LX-450

* I bought the LX-450 from Steve Geddes. I think some of you guys may know him. He had some engine/oil pressure issues and decided to sell, so now I am trying to troubleshoot the oil pressure problem and determine how much damage has been done to the engine internals.

Sylvain
Lake Lanier, GA

main.php

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom