Unobtainium (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

One off item, or are the Fenders going to be regular stock?

Thanks
One off shipment. These are all 2017 builds, LH and RH. There will be no more.

I won't be ready to sell these for a few weeks. Packing and shipping is going to require some good planning and effort. Initial thought is that these need to be moved by Greyhound. Since most of my time is spoken for, I enlisted @ginmtb to help with sales and distribution. I'll be selling from my site as well, but I'm not ready yet. If you need a set sooner than later, please feel free to contact @ginmtb.

Last edited:
Yes Rog what is the scoop with the OEM fenders?

You had this in mind .... fj40 grab handle bar up the glove box

dsc08188-jpg.948014

OEM!? Wish this was an option a year ago! Almost worth pulling off my repos for.

Last edited:
One off shipment. These are all 2017 builds, LH and RH. There will be no more.

I won't be ready to sell these for a few weeks. Packing and shipping is going to require some good planning and effort. Initial thought is that these need to be moved by Greyhound. Since most of my time is spoken for, I enlisted @ginmtb to help with sales and distribution. I'll be selling from my site as well, but I'm not ready yet. If you need a set sooner than later, please feel free to contact @ginmtb.
What does "2017 builds" mean?

What does "2017 builds" mean?
Meaning manufactured in 2017. To clarify another comment above, I did not "find" these. These were built to my order early in the year. These are the newest, and likely the last of the OEM fenders.

By the beard of Zeus! How did you mange to negotiate that deal?!?

I want a set of those. Why? Just cuz.

Reactions: SMG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom