Unobtainium (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I saw that hood insulator on facebook a few days ago. I think I read Canadian market got it. I wondered if for keeping cold out was thought process. It looked home made to me when I scrolled through fast.

It has nothing to do with heat. It's all about engine noise.

Came across this gem while tearing down a '64 that I got in a trade from @landcrusher909
Light cover is a reproduction from @Krondor
IMG_3054.jpg
IMG_3057.jpg
IMG_3086.jpg

@cruiseroutfit I have two left and the ability to make more if needed. Although there is a minimum order if I had to make more.

PM me with a price on the two if you would. I've got a 65 40 and 66 45 in need.

81512-60140 - Got a email that these are now NLA. American Toyota has 2 but they won't ship in or out of state?

Buy them at AT and CDan can pick up next time he is down in ABQ. :)

I've got a handful in stock so I'm just hoarding at this point. If someone needs them, have at it!

I've got a handful in stock so I'm just hoarding at this point. If someone needs them, have at it!
I have an order waiting for me to pick up at American Toyota, so I'll have them held for me. They'll be needed for my '71 FJ40 build, which I'll hopefully finish this year.

I have an order waiting for me to pick up at American Toyota, so I'll have them held for me. They'll be needed for my '71 FJ40 build, which I'll hopefully finish this year.
They're on my way via UPS. Most, if not all, of the exterior lighting gaskets are also NLA, but thankfully you can still buy many of the entire fixtures from Toyota for a very decent price.

They're on my way via UPS. Most, if not all, of the exterior lighting gaskets are also NLA, but thankfully you can still buy many of the entire fixtures from Toyota for a very decent price.

They were willing to ship UPS for you?

Most lights are available... but one by one they are becoming NLA in the US. Later model 4x tail lights are getting tough.

They were willing to ship UPS for you?
Yes, but I'm in state not too far from Albuquerque. I've been buying a lot of parts from them for years - from Onur and Dan, now Don and the others. Usually my son can pick parts up and bring them here on the vanpool when he comes up for work, but he's staying here in town and out of Albuquerque until things clear up a bit.

Yes, but I'm in state not too far from Albuquerque. I've been buying a lot of parts from them for years - from Onur and Dan, now Don and the others. Usually my son can pick parts up and bring them here on the vanpool when he comes up for work, but he's staying here in town and out of Albuquerque until things clear up a bit.

Wild. They wouldn't even do in state for us but I get it, we have no relationship with them. Glad they went to a good home.

Wild. They wouldn't even do in state for us but I get it, we have no relationship with them. Glad they went to a good home.

They have evidently decided that what I did no longer meets the business model. Onward and upward I suppose.
It was a lot of work but I really liked it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom