UC chat (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I put that exact line on my winch this year and have put it through some serious winching. At Windrock this year we had to drag my truck up over a rock ledge using my winch hooked to another winch. We ended up burning up my 12000lb Smittybilt and uprooting the entire boulder on the obstacle. The line did great and came out unscathed...the 80 didn’t get so lucky. Worth every penny so far!
Excellent! Thanks for the review @ceby

Just pulled out a small.SUV and a dodge ram 1500 out of a ditch!

20210206_221346_HDR.jpg

Snow is looking good down low and better up the hill. Who is going out to play in the morning?

On impulse, wife and I drove up to Blue Ridge Pkwy yesterday morning in the LX470 via Hwy 178 and found Pkwy was closed???!! Roads were clear/clean....Quite a few vehicles parked along side of road at entrance, I guess folks hiking on in.....Beautiful ice sheets on the rocks along the road nearby. We then drove back down to Rosman and then over to Brevard. Found a really cool store called "Mantiques" on Main St. in Brevard we looked thru and then headed home thru Flat Rock as we had grand kid baby sitting duty for a few hours! I bet it is beautiful up there today!

Ice on BRP.jpg

Last edited:
On impulse, wife and I drove up to Blue Ridge Pkwy yesterday morning in the LX470 via Hwy 178 and found Pkwy was closed???!! Roads were clear/clean....Quite a few vehicles parked along side of road at entrance, I guess folks hiking on in.....Beautiful ice sheets on the rocks along the road nearby. We then drove back down to Rosman and then over to Brevard. Found a really cool store called "Mantiques" on Main St. in Brevard we looked thru and then headed home thru Flat Rock as we had grand kid baby sitting duty for a few hours! I bet it is beautiful up there today!

View attachment 2578431
Love mantiques!

I was wondering if anyone around the Greer, SC area would be able to help me install an OME 2.5 lift kit on my fj80? Shocks, and steering damper are in from previous kit..Need springs and castor bushings installed.

Charlie C.

I was wondering if anyone around the Greer, SC area would be able to help me install an OME 2.5 lift kit on my fj80? Shocks, and steering damper are in from previous kit..Need springs and castor bushings installed.

Charlie C.
Make a post for a HAMOM (help a member of the month) we haven’t had one in a long time.

Charlie C.

I am down if we could work out a late Friday evening or an early Sat morning.
Just had our 3rd child on Monday so I am a little more restricted.

I am down if we could work out a late Friday evening or an early Sat morning.
Just had our 3rd child on Monday so I am a little more restricted.
Man I just saw this. Congrats man. Unfortunately I was sent the wrong front springs..so i may hit you up this coming weekend. Congrats man! Let us know if you need anything.

Just throwing this out there. . .I know it's not exactly around the corner from y'all.

Wheeling at Choccolocco Mtn Park in Heflin, AL. Check out the event thread and post up if you can come out and join us!

Just throwing this out there. . .I know it's not exactly around the corner from y'all.

Wheeling at Choccolocco Mtn Park in Heflin, AL. Check out the event thread and post up if you can come out and join us!

Fun park

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom