UC chat (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Creosote bush? What has you on the left coast?
I found there are 2, maybe 3 types of bushes in the high NM desert next to White Sands; thorny bushes, fu$%$ng thorny bushes, and motherf#$%ing thorny bushes. The difference is in the size of the needles, the strength of the needles, and their willingness to kill you.

Last edited:
Ran across a old news letter while cleaning today. Funny part is wife and I were trying to remember who lived off of road near Aunt Sue's resturant.....Alan Harding

16044242315701768547633.jpg

1604424284431-1809646343.jpg

Who in UC has a Solo stove? Considering a purchase between the Bonfire and Yukon. Primarily will be a home bonfire source but might be wanting to take it with us when traveling/camping....which we don't do too much of to be transparent.....

Who in UC has a Solo stove? Considering a purchase between the Bonfire and Yukon. Primarily will be a home bonfire source but might be wanting to take it with us when traveling/camping....which we don't do too much of to be transparent.....
@forrest5000 ?

Just got a Blue Sky and fired it up tonight. Quite a bit smaller than the Solo Stove but more portable which was a higher priority for our use right now. Kind of like the idea of a 40lb bag of wood pellets being $5 and lasting for a weekend of campfires, but may require more feeding the flame than I thought.

I used to layout those little newsletters. Look at my 60 man o man do I miss that thing! If only I knew now..... good memories!
SO much better than the current newsletters. 😁

Also, cast iron skillet alert!

@JToobe I have bonfire. Just small enough for transport/ big enough for home. Yukon is TOO big for portability and camping IMHO. Bonfire is just right especially when the entire thing gets some heat into it. And no running from the smoke.....because there isn’t any.

min about to order another box of this YZZD3s myself. Down to 1 left
Got some D3s in the cart and a few other items but don't want to pay shipping and don't know when I will be over there soon for free pickup. Going to convert the 200's stupid plastic oil filter housing to an aluminum one they use on inferior cars.

Got some D3s in the cart and a few other items but don't want to pay shipping and don't know when I will be over there soon for free pickup. Going to convert the 200's stupid plastic oil filter housing to an aluminum one they use on inferior cars.
My sisters new sequoia is the only 5.7 in the family, and it’ll probably go to the dealer for oil changes as long as it’s under warranty. Other than that the other 5 Toyota’s all use the D3, so I keep them stocked.

Finally had to get glasses. Still have 20/15, but with working from home so much on the computer, I was getting headaches.

15D61453-2FA8-44AF-A0FD-0A932BC2793B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom