ACC Garage Family Reunion, May 14-16, 2021 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BMThiker

I aim to misbehave
s-Moderator
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
We now have it booked. The weekend is May 14-15-16. This avoids Mother's Day, Memorial Day and any major TLCA sanctioned event in the Southeast.

In 2019 we had a pretty good time at Choccolocco Mtn Park, so we're going back there for the variety of trails and the scenic camping area. It's close to the town of Heflin which is by all marks a small town. It has a small-town grocery store and places to pick up gas and firewood. The nearest hotel is an America's Best Value, if camping isn't your thing. The nearest WalMart is less 30 minutes away in Oxford.

Choccolocco Mtn Park driveway is located here: 33.807054170119244, -85.73857994379728 You literally drive through a neighborhood until you get to this gravel road.

Headcount:
  1. @BMThiker & the whole ACC crew
  2. @jynx + @Mrsjynx
  3. @Onur
  4. @thatcabledude + friends
  5. @bencallaway
  6. @Bama4door
  7. @Scott Novellas
  8. @sammybones
  9. @DeereMechanic
  10. @Hugh Heifer + MH
  11. @Land Speeder
  12. @WhitePhoenix
  13. @fierogtdude + friends
  14. @Godwin
  15. @CSteppe82
  16. _
  17. . . . no limit on how many can come! Post up if you're planning on coming.

ACC2019FamReunion (48).JPG
ACC2019FamReunion (41).JPG

Last edited:
Stoney Lonesome is a really nice park if you guys haven't been there before. Nice cabins, camping, etc. Trails are clearly marked are there is something for everyone there. I'll post it up in our Clubhouse and spread the word.

I am in if me and the 80 are both in town! I hope I can make this work.

Smitty

I could be down if it fits my work schedule. Might have some work finished on the Cruiser by then lol...

very cool -- plan to visit ACC shop here in the next few weeks, so will be sure to ask Dugan about it if I see him

We'll bring the bacon!

I'm hoping for second option, but can probably finagle it either way.

Looking like Choccolocco Mountain is the park. It's easier for Atlanta customers to get to, if they just want to make a day trip. Closer for the FL folks too. Will have date nailed down this afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom