UC chat (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Next snow we totally need to drive that route. Very fun road, big curves, long views. About 60/40 asphalt and dirt from F Mart to Hwy 25. The scenic route for sure and someone would need to bring a chainsaw.

5547A694-00D3-4E26-80B1-4F454172B4B0.jpeg

Worked on the cruiser today. Got all but one of the studs out. Grounding a flat spot on them for grip made a huge difference. Will pick up rtf tomorrow for re assembly.

20171219_170205.jpg

20171219_170422.jpg

I had a brass hammer. Notice the word "had".

I have a brass drift. Works better as you can carry one hammer vs two. Had it since 2000 and has a nice dent in it that fits perfectly.

Back together other than one stud I couldn't get to come out. Not crazy about the studs from trailgear. The threaded portion for the outside dial portion seem short to me.

20171219_170443.jpg

20171221_160751.jpg

What is ARP?

How do we do a Brew Cruise in 2018 without being a bunch of DUI candidates? Lots of good breweries in the area and a good chance to spread some meetup opportunities around.

Pictured is a black cherry cider for my bride and a Hefe-somethingornuther

47767D91-6596-4872-9939-119108B15BEB.jpeg

The family and I are heading up to the Pigeon Forge area, Sevierville actually, this weekend. To a WATERPARK! I know... lows in the teens and highs in the upper 20's and lower 30's and going to a waterpark? At least it's an indoor waterpark.
hopefully the roads are good while we travel. I will be taking the Silverado so hopefully no issues up or back other than just brutally cold weather.
If any of you guys are traveling this weekend, stay safe and keep some warm stuff in the vehicle just in-case. No one wants to get caught out in this weather.

I
The family and I are heading up to the Pigeon Forge area, Sevierville actually, this weekend. To a WATERPARK! I know... lows in the teens and highs in the upper 20's and lower 30's and going to a waterpark? At least it's an indoor waterpark.
hopefully the roads are good while we travel. I will be taking the Silverado so hopefully no issues up or back other than just brutally cold weather.
If any of you guys are traveling this weekend, stay safe and keep some warm stuff in the vehicle just in-case. No one wants to get caught out in this weather.
I'm there now and its a bit nippy. A little snow dusting over the Smokies but just dry/cold everywhere else. Drive safe.

My 40 is not a daily driver but for those of you driving older vehicles in this cold weather... bbrrrrr... When the temps hit 10 degrees yesterday morning, I was thinking back to a trip to Asheville about 20 years ago. Temps got around 8 or 9 and I was driving a 1988 Mazda B2200 pickup. I remember the groaning it was doing at every bushing, hinge, etc. It sounded like my door was going to break when I closed it. That is one of the only times I remember thinking it was really dangerous driving from Asheville back to Greenville.
I can only imaging needing to drive my 40 in this weather. For those of you driving older vehicles in this stuff... :eek::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom