Tuesday lifting help? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mmmm pizza....i'm a sucker for food.....

That's about perfect timing.

7-7:30 is my guess when we'll actually go lift the thing.

I'll be at Sandia Crust at about 6PM, and I'll order too much, so there'll be some if anyone can join me there, or I'll have some in a to go box if you just meet up at the shop.

If anyone gets lost on the way to the shop, google 51 Pinon Heights Road (that's the house), and then call my cell phone (nine-seben-zero) 281-2445.

Dan

sweet, err tasty... i'll shoot to catch you at the crust. -j

Same I will try to catch you for dinner. I'll head up after classes.

I'll aim for the Crest as well.

Sandia Crust at 6PM it is!

Just in case anyone gets lost, it has moved. It is now just south of Frost road on North 14. Basically, turn left just before you would turn right to get to our place.

We'll be driving Dad's 60.

Oh, and....
kickass.jpg
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Dan
kickass.jpg

PURDY!

Another Smurf!:cheers:

854 FTW!!!!

sweet 3.jpg

sweet 1.jpg

sweet 4.jpg

Thanks guys, that was SOOOOO much easier than trying to do it with 3 or 4 people.

Jon: we'll have to get both of ours together, just so that R&C can get some glamour shots of the 40s they painted. :) Also, I might be giving you a ring about some nutserts this week. Will need to put a couple in to put the soft top on.

Dan
sweet 3.jpg
sweet 1.jpg
sweet 4.jpg

Jon: we'll have to get both of ours together, just so that R&C can get some glamour shots of the 40s they painted. :) Also, I might be giving you a ring about some nutserts this week. Will need to put a couple in to put the soft top on.

Dan

10-4. Just let me know.

Thanks again for the pizza. The 40 looks fantastic!

Did Smith's do the inside of the tub? And tell me about the hole where the gas tank should be.

Did Smith's do the inside of the tub? And tell me about the hole where the gas tank should be.

Smith's did the lining, inside and out. We just had R&C put body color on top of it all.

That's a tool box. Our gas rank goes under the body, but largely underneath the fron seats. Fabricating a tool box was easier than fixing the rust in the original floor.

Dan

Looks great! I can't wait to see the finished product.

So Dan ... are you still on track for CM?

So Dan ... are you still on track for CM?

I think I'll know for sure by tomorrow afternoon.... Still waiting on the turbo to come back from rebuild, but if everything goes back together relatively smoothly it shouldn't be a problem.

May have to be without a top though.

Dan

May have to be without a top though.

Shawn isn't going to Moab so maybe he'll loan you his slightly used soft top. It appears that you'll have to drill a hole in the floorboard if it rains.

-Mike-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom