Tuesday lifting help? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OK, I get it now. Take the BJ and the Faux-lux to Moab. Park BJ at Slickrock and let people gawk at this new creation you are now too afraid to wheel. Wheel Faux-lux. Yer not fooling me there Dan.

Believe it. If the 40 won't make it, I have just enough time to fly back to Denver, get the faux-lux out of the parking lot and hightail it to Moab. If the 40 drives, Dad will be driving the prius probably. ;) But, I'm sure there will be plenty of ogling at Slickrock (site 155...) either way.

I had the realization this morning that my 2M is in the faux-lux. I'm seriously debating running out to the employee parking lot, removing the 2M, and putting it in my bag for the flight down to NM so that if the 40 drives, it'll have the 2M radio (it's got the antenna and mounting all done). Also, my CO2 tank is in the back of the faux-lux, not sure how I can get that down to NM in time.... I might have to see if Kate can drive out to Moab with it or something.

Central Motive knows that I want that turbo on Monday or Tuesday. They *think* it should happen.

Dan

I can loan you a CO2 bottle, though, in reality you could probably get away without using one (unless you are doing E-Hill).

Believe it. If the 40 won't make it, I have just enough time to fly back to Denver, get the faux-lux out of the parking lot and hightail it to Moab. If the 40 drives, Dad will be driving the prius probably. ;) But, I'm sure there will be plenty of ogling at Slickrock (site 155...) either way.

I had the realization this morning that my 2M is in the faux-lux. I'm seriously debating running out to the employee parking lot, removing the 2M, and putting it in my bag for the flight down to NM so that if the 40 drives, it'll have the 2M radio (it's got the antenna and mounting all done). Also, my CO2 tank is in the back of the faux-lux, not sure how I can get that down to NM in time.... I might have to see if Kate can drive out to Moab with it or something.

Central Motive knows that I want that turbo on Monday or Tuesday. They *think* it should happen.

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom