Trail Tailor Offerings (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So, I did a rough fit up on the 60 rear drawers. The front face plate and front wing piece barely need to be adjusted... These should work out good.

@JMJA @ADVPIG @NookShneer @red66toy @ProwlerDriver @jfnall

Poppy gets a lift in the morning.

J

IMG_20170401_111859938.jpg
IMG_20170401_111741819.jpg
IMG_20170401_111731562.jpg
IMG_20170401_111755627.jpg
IMG_20170401_111811324.jpg

What is the height of the over all drawer setup from the 60 carpet to the top of platform? I think my frig would be so high I wouldn't be able to see into it.

So I have bought a few things from Jason.
A Roof rack (welded real nice....but still a roof rack) that I sold recently.
A carpet kit which is awesome and going in, in 2 weeks finally. Have seen a few kits and this one is real nice.
Quarter panels and dog legs.

While the prefab stuff is nice. it is Jason's customer service and fast shipping that is outstanding.

Recently I picked up a set of tow points. These are obviously built to lift a tank. I have a feeling my frame will tear apart before these ever bend.

it is very obvious he overbuilds everything he does. This is a great thing.

BUT the most impressive thing (outside of the bumper he built for @beno) is the skid plate for the front suspension.
Look I have put skid plates on just about ever decent 4x4 I have owned and this plate is far superior to most.

Enough that I will say, PLEASE build a transmission/transfer case skid so we can junk the OEM one!

So I have bought a few things from Jason.
A Roof rack (welded real nice....but still a roof rack) that I sold recently.
A carpet kit which is awesome and going in, in 2 weeks finally. Have seen a few kits and this one is real nice.
Quarter panels and dog legs.

While the prefab stuff is nice. it is Jason's customer service and fast shipping that is outstanding.

Recently I picked up a set of tow points. These are obviously built to lift a tank. I have a feeling my frame will tear apart before these ever bend.

it is very obvious he overbuilds everything he does. This is a great thing.

BUT the most impressive thing (outside of the bumper he built for @beno) is the skid plate for the front suspension.
Look I have put skid plates on just about ever decent 4x4 I have owned and this plate is far superior to most.

Enough that I will say, PLEASE build a transmission/transfer case skid so we can junk the OEM one!

Thanks D! I just do all I can to treat my customers how I want to be treated. It works well for us and all of you. I have been working on a skid system for the 60 series. As you know there are several variations (early, late and 62s) I want a one for all, but not progressing like I had hoped. Its there and I have some serious time in it right now.

62s with autos and 62s with manuals...

Thanks D! I just do all I can to treat my customers how I want to be treated. It works well for us and all of you. I have been working on a skid system for the 60 series. As you know there are several variations (early, late and 62s) I want a one for all, but not progressing like I had hoped. Its there and I have some serious time in it right now.

Awesome and if and when you do get one done....I would buy it, no question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom