Trail Tailor Offerings (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

And a few Tough Dog install pics..

12HT- 60

20170418_123008_resized.jpg
RC HEAVY.jpg
RC H.jpg

62 @Kleatus

IMG_4822.JPG
IMG_4827.JPG

wow, that lift sits perfect!

The 12HT 60 is up in WA area too. It is a Heavy-front /Constant (660-1100#)-rear kit.

Customer feedback on initial impressions of kit.:

"Got my Cruiser back last night. All is well now the Cruiser doesn't lean anymore, it doesn't look like a sting bug and it doesn't make all kinds of noise when it turns. It's day and night the ride is awesome it's a different Beast!

First fifty miles on the new suspension: WOW! Awesome ride it's day and night from the OME, It doesn't wobble anymore when I steer left or right , it doesn' t Cling! Clang! or Clock! anymore I'm not gonna say it rides like my 2006 Tacoma but Man what a ride and what a happy surprise. I just can't wait to take her to The National Forest in Olympia area. Cruises light like a champion on the Highway it's totally different with the new shocks and all. It's a bit pricey but this will be my every day driver soon so it's a great improvement. The cruiser lean was a bad flaw ,I had a hard time living with that I kept looking at it and always wondered how could a Toyota Land Cruiser look like that."

If you are collecting names for a drawer order I am definitely in for a set. I know you mentioned elsewhere you were unsure if enough people were interested to make it a viable business proposition. Let me know if you get enough interest to start taking deposits, Thanks

If you are collecting names for a drawer order I am definitely in for a set. I know you mentioned elsewhere you were unsure if enough people were interested to make it a viable business proposition. Let me know if you get enough interest to start taking deposits, Thanks

X2

I may end up having to make the front wing sections for the 60 drawer systems. It will be a month or so before I place a drawer order.

I'll take 10 sets for stock, but still need another 10 or more people to make it possible.

Jason

I may end up having to make the front wing sections for the 60 drawer systems. It will be a month or so before I place a drawer order.

I'll take 10 sets for stock, but still need another 10 or more people to make it possible.

Jason

X3

Jason,

We've traded messages before about a rear bumper for my EARLY ('84 mfg date) FJ60. I've always been hesitant to remove the rear crossmember...but I think I'm past it now.

Last weekend I came close to crunching my rear quarter panel on a trail. In the process of clearing a ledge I caught and twisted the oem rear bumper and bent the frame ear that attaches to the bumper.

Rear frame carnage...

On your site I've seen a bumper on a black high-roof FJ60 that also has rear bumper quarter panel protection. (Not the rear 1/2 hoop slider options you offer.)

Can you post up as many pictures as possible (side view, underside view) that you have on that bumper - especially the quarter panel protection?

Since the spare tire is relocated to the bumper, do you have a large skid plate that sits in the oem spare tire location?

Thanks,
Drew

Jason,

We've traded messages before about a rear bumper for my EARLY ('84 mfg date) FJ60. I've always been hesitant to remove the rear crossmember...but I think I'm past it now.

Last weekend I came close to crunching my rear quarter panel on a trail. In the process of clearing a ledge I caught and twisted the oem rear bumper and bent the frame ear that attaches to the bumper.

Rear frame carnage...

On your site I've seen a bumper on a black high-roof FJ60 that also has rear bumper quarter panel protection. (Not the rear 1/2 hoop slider options you offer.)

Can you post up as many pictures as possible (side view, underside view) that you have on that bumper - especially the quarter panel protection?

Since the spare tire is relocated to the bumper, do you have a large skid plate that sits in the oem spare tire location?

Thanks,
Drew

D,

I won't make a rear bumper WITH side protection without the rig being in my shop.

Sorry,

J

@erse, @Kmonty66, @mitchbenson, @ADVPIG and @Willard not sure when I'd make a drawer order. Production time is currently around 45-60 days plus a 4 week boat ride. I don't know if or when the side panels would be made as well. I may have to custom make these myself or sell the units without them.

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom