Trail Tailor Offerings- Racks, Sliders, Control Arms and Misc (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did I mention my reading skills are a little low?

I have quite a bit of inventory and half my days right now are spent on building up more inventory and the other is working on my personal stuff.

If I don't put my inventory on the website to "out of stock" I won't get anything done. It's the only way to focus on what needs done right now.

February 1st is goal date. Maybe a tad sooner.

If I don't put my inventory on the website to "out of stock" I won't get anything done. It's the only way to focus on what needs done right now.

February 1st is goal date. Maybe a tad sooner.[/QUOTE]

Its like we are walking the tour of the Hershey Factory... Everyone wants to jump into the large vat of chocolate!! Even with a huge mixing arm about to crush you.... Can't wait to see what next year has to offer...

Well I messed that up...

This is how my half days go so guys that don't know me can understand. My normal "physical work day" is 5 hours, 3 hours of packaging, 1-2 hours of CAD work, 3-6 hours of intermittent IH8MUD, email returns, phone calls and social media.

Currently drinking a beer, half ass paying attention to a re-run of Numbers, about to cook dinner and blah blahing with you fellas! HA!

First half

Stripping down my project to go to the sand blaster.
IMG_20181224_102847722.jpg

IMG_20181227_110243305.jpg

Second half

80- tow points cut and dropped off at the machinist for drilling and chamfering.
8- diff drops
8- sets of RLCAs in process
1- set 200 sliders
misc cleaning and ass scratching.....

IMG_20181227_140817102.jpg
IMG_20180627_125621234.jpg

Looks good Jason, solid work

All of my TourFlex kits are in customs in Long Beach.

Thinking about a 10 order special price for the 2.5" TourFlex suspension kits.

$200.00 discount and free shipping.

Any interest?

Jason

Aww Man... and I just bought my set.... Its ok... They're in my shop waiting to be installed... Maybe we can work out a similar deal on the custom roof rack Im interested in... Happy New Year!!!

Any interest?

Jason

This is for non-stock 100’s only, correct? I have 60 pounds or so with my platform but that’s it.

This is for non-stock 100’s only, correct? I have 60 pounds or so with my platform but that’s it.

This is for the RED TourFlex tapered coil kit. Not the standard Tough Dog kit. Need a minimum of 200# in the rear.

J

2.5" TourFlex Kit

Last edited:

Any interest?

Jason

Was gonna plan on only ordering shocks but when you give me a deal like that... It makes a lot more sense than piecing together my own kit. I'd very much consider it.

Dumb questions here....how would I know if my vehicle would benefit from the Trail Tailor extended sway bar links? What are the expected benefits of the extended sway bar links?

Dumb questions here....how would I know if my vehicle would benefit from the Trail Tailor extended sway bar links? What are the expected benefits of the extended sway bar links?

When you lift a rig the sway bars move out of position from the engineered geometry. So extending the links puts the sway bar back to or close to it's design geometry. The result is less body roll and a tighter handling rig.

Jason

Hey man just wondering if you have an estimate of when your sway bar links and Tow points will be available. Noticed everything on your site is out of stock. So I am not sure this is a function of you wanting people to just call and order or they are really all out of stock.

Hey man just wondering if you have an estimate of when your sway bar links and Tow points will be available. Noticed everything on your site is out of stock. So I am not sure this is a function of you wanting people to just call and order or they are really all out of stock.

As the website says--- February 1st

As the website says--- February 1st

Thank you I apologize I should have seen that but it never caught my eye. Thanks for all that you do.

Any idea on the ETA for the diff drops for the 100?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom