Trail Tailor Offerings- Racks, Sliders, Control Arms and Misc (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Installed my lift, sliders, diff drop and sway links.

Customer- AHC delete UCAs

Hoyem.jpg

My rig

IMG_20190119_141131127.jpg
IMG_20190118_122752431.jpg
IMG_20190119_141046675.jpg
IMG_20190119_141101365.jpg

Took the front Method caps over to the machine shop but the mill was in use. So, I'll get the caps bored to clear the seal cups on the front on Monday.

Also I'll be making a Creeper skiplate for the 100 next week if time allows. I make these for the 80 and they are very popular. Replaces the transmission crossmember and has a transmission and TC skid built into it.

J

Last edited:

Also I'll be making a Creeper skiplate for the 100 next week if time allows. I make these for the 80 and they are very popular. Replaces the transmission crossmember and has a transmission and TC skid built into it.

J

View attachment 1883709
Yes!!!!!

Nice! Great looking rig.

This lift would work on the LX470, correct?
That's my rig there. Everything bolts right up, just be prepared to spend extra time troubleshooting the AHC components. Also make sure you bleed down the system in the front and rear or you will have fluid everywhere. All of the TT and TD components were very well made.

At what point do you guys see a need to add an adjustable panhard bar?

Yes! I want a creeper for my 100

Took the front Method caps over to the machine shop but the mill was in use. So, I'll get the caps bored to clear the seal cups on the front on Monday.

J

View attachment 1883709

Highly interested!

What about a fuel tank skid plate? I don't think anyone has anything for 100's. Something beefy, not that factory tin foil skidplate.

All of my TourFlex kits are in customs in Long Beach.

Thinking about a 10 order special price for the 2.5" TourFlex suspension kits.

$200.00 discount and free shipping.

Any interest?

Jason

Misc items for the 100 is back in stock, see website.

2.5" TourFlex lift kits and Tough Dog 2" kits back in stock.

J

Hey Jason, any chance you're still considering the discount you mentioned, and if we need to get on a list? Really wouldn't mind seeing it for a 2" kit, but I'll certainly take whatever I can get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom