Builds Trail Tailor- Custom Armor Build plus a few things (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A poser pic of the original 200 front with some fine tuning on aftermarket fender flares.

J

index.jpg

Got and teaser pics for us?

In about a week I should have something.

3 degree fixed
1.25" x .250" tube
CNC bent and lathe parts
sealed ball joint
aluminum ball cup cap
Currie full flex - no bind ends- rebuildable
Red powder coat

J

In about a week I should have something.

3 degree fixed
1.25" x .250" tube
CNC bent and lathe parts
sealed ball joint
aluminum ball cup cap
Currie full flex - no bind ends- rebuildable
Red powder coat

J

Nice, I look forward to seeing the final product :cheers:

Ooh red powder coat too nice! Can’t wait to see

HA! and a clear hard anodized aluminum ball joint cap!

Nice, I look forward to seeing the final product :cheers:

I have a few jigs to make for accurate repeatability cutting and holding. I'm having the machine shop make these on a CNC bore mill, that way they are spot on every time.

J

Last edited:
200 series TourFlex coils are out of production and headed to Tough Dog for wrapping and boxing. I will be shipping a handful of these via AIR EXPRESS to have on hand for a couple of guys to test run. One set of 0-660# and one set of 660-1100# tapered wire coils.

J

HA! and a clear hard anodized aluminum ball joint cap!

I have a few jigs to make for accurate repeatability cutting and holding. I'm having the machine shop make these on a CNC bore mill, that way they are spot on every time.

J

Great to hear. I have 8000 miles on the lift and tires and all is well the tires are wearing even but the alignment is on the threshold just within specs but no more room for adjustment. I was dragging my feet on whats out there so this is good timing. Might as well stay with the TT theme build products are top notch and you've been great to work with. I've also been sending folks your way nothing but compliments on your sliders :cheers:

I'm super interested in these UCAs. Can't wait to see the final product!

Jason is the best. Hooked me and my guys up over here in diarrhea-land with some goodies in a care package. Stand up guy. Customer service seems to be a dying thing with many companies but not with Jason. I'm sure my Troopy will be headed over there at some point.

Bravo, Jason. Very nice gesture that is above and beyond.

Meanwhile...I just covered my sweet Trail Tailor tailgate storage with industrial Velcro. Still a work in progress, but I love it.

(Latches are black...but reflected the light sky)

Thank you, Jason!!

2BE9BF45-A31F-465E-8E07-6C13BDE11DEF.jpeg

Jason is the best. Hooked me and my guys up over here in diarrhea-land with some goodies in a care package. Stand up guy. Customer service seems to be a dying thing with many companies but not with Jason. I'm sure my Troopy will be headed over there at some point.

You are more than welcome! Let Andrea know when you need refills and if there is something you guys want just let us know and we'll try to find it and get it over to you.

Jason

EDIT: See next post!

Just figured out a way to make my “secret” compartment even less conspicuous...

9B16101F-533A-4CC5-A34A-9460FF7BD8D5.jpeg

:clap: Pretty happy with this latest tweak on top of my industrial Velcro tweak...

Once I FINALLY get the interior FULLY sorted out, I’ll post a detailed write-up for others who may be interested in this uniquely secure storage solution from @TRAIL TAILOR .

As Jason said before...it won’t be for everyone...but for me—and perhaps a number of others with a similar purpose—it’s a specialized solution for some “uniquely-shaped” items with higher security needs.

Sometimes the best security is simply being diversionary...and I think I’ve finally hit as close to invisible as possible.

EDIT: See next post!

Last edited:
To be clear...it ain’t about Molle attachments. ;)

upload_2018-10-19_14-25-38.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom