Builds Trail Tailor- Custom Armor Build plus a few things (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Npthng going on here (in this tailgate)....move long...

Curse you! I will lay away at night trying to figure out what you are so secretly carrying in there!!!

“5.11” I see the small tag!

Doh! :confused: I cut most off. Guess I missed that one.
;)
It’s a new product that just happened to PERFECTLY accomplish what I needed in this weird example.

Edit: Oh! It’s because the rubber loop covers it when down. :)

@ethernectar should appreciate, though, as he is the 5.11 marketing honcho... :cool:

Npthng going on here (in this tailgate)....move long...

Curse you! I will lay away at night trying to figure out what you are so secretly carrying in there!!!

Nothing.
Nothing at all.
:cool:

:hillbilly:

200 TourFlex coils at work today.

J

upload_2018-10-19_20-14-8.png

I'd love to know how many grinding flap wheels you go thru in a month. Very nice.

I'd love to know how many grinding flap wheels you go thru in a month. Very nice.

Not many, maybe 2 a day when I'm building bumpers. I use 3M Cubritron ceramic resins and they are pretty tough. I hardly ever use a flap disc. But, I also use P&O material, so there is NO mill scale.

J

Suspension pr0n

Hah...glad to see your rolling as usual. Are your eyebrows singed off?? LOL. Glad I wasn't there. It is hot enough here.
Always god to check this thread and see what your up to.

Cheers,
Jim

Jason do you know how much your sliders weigh. 60 lbs maybe? I'm still trying to find something less than 80 lb Budbuilts. Strong sliders for sure....just don't need that much down here in dirt country...even though I'll pass through Moab and Colorado some. I 'm not a rock basher.

After waiting for most of the year this weekend finally came! Your shop was awesome and we love the work you guys do!
Another happy customer
qx0yEbl.jpg

aNASUkZ.jpg

pSSjo1q.jpg

BRJ3pWt.jpg

J, it was a pleasure to me you and A. Hope you have years of fun with the bumper. I have to say I've seen a lot of 200s and your 2008 is pristine in comparison to most others combined that I've had in the shop.

J

I'll be making a run of these in a couple of weeks for the 60. 100 and 200.
J, it was a pleasure to me you and A. Hope you have years of fun with the bumper. I have to say I've seen a lot of 200s and your 2008 is pristine in comparison to most others combined that I've had in the shop.

J
Thanks J, we sure will! We try our best to take care of the things that take of us on the trail :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom