TORT: The ONSC Rant Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tick Tick Tick...............................................................................BOOM!

Detonating a diesel?

Being half way into a welding project and you run out of wire.
Went to the store and bought two rolls.

All of my plastic gas cans are stored outside. All of my plastic gas can spouts were destroyed by rodents this past winter. All of the fuel in the cans has now been compromised by evaporation, rain water, and who knows what else. This wouldn’t have happened if we could still have the old style spout that pushed into the can and got sealed with a threaded cap. Argh.

Agreed. Plastic sucks for fuel storage long term. Eagle Manufacturing makes a great at home can. Type 1 storage.

Agreed. Plastic sucks for fuel storage long term. Eagle Manufacturing makes a great at home can. Type 1 storage.
Yes they do, but $$$.

@roadstr6 you get what you pay for. Well, that and you are supporting my hometown in WV!!!! Lets go Mountaineers!!

@roadstr6 you get what you pay for. Well, that and you are supporting my hometown in WV!!!! Lets go Mountaineers!!
There's a gasoline / burning couches joke in there somewhere... I'm just not quite witty enough and too lazy to find it :D

Today, the first Tuesday of the month, I am required to show up 30 minutes early for a video meeting. During the meeting one guy (President/CEO of company) states he is figuring out ways to decrease communication to the home office. Guy number two CFO then proceeds to say how mistakes are going to be made to my pay so its up to me to catch the mistakes so they can make it right. Wait, what? This is what happens when adulting is left to…..enough said.

Confusion and bewilderment more than a rant, but... So I know somebody who complains about money frequently even though they're well off. They have a digital scale to make exact measurements of the food they feed their 110lb dog (same brand for years, same amount twice per day), and they use a YETI mug (that they purchased) to scoop it from the bag (it lives in the bag). First point: That's a $25 scoop. Second point: Wouldn't it be easier to just use a scoop large enough for one serving and mark it with the correct level? Unrelated point: They only give it water after they've taken a walk and it's panting/thirsty "because it makes him have to pee". So much wrong going on with that last one.

Threaten to remove their toilets, toilets are for axxholes, then look at them judgingly. “ ok, yeah , you have earned it”

SO, do not ever, ever select the wrong dates on the recreation.gov site. The campsites came available today. I selected Friday and needed Saturday. There are no modifications to the reservations for 4 days, which is Friday and if you modify or cancel, they charge you a $10 modify fee and the first nights camp fees. The campsite fee is $20. So instead of it being 2022 and the customer is first with an actual policy and website that helps, we have the dumbazz US government. Wow. Words can not describe how basackwards this is. SMFH.

Last edited:
Sucks don’t it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom