Third Annual Southeast 70 Series Meet & Greet (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last edited:
If you all are not aware, we are cross-posting and promoting the event on Facebook through the 70 Series North America Group here Log into Facebook | Facebook

And event registration online here 3rd Annual 70 Series Southeast Meet 'n Greet

upload_2017-7-9_7-6-20.png

At this early stage (still 2 months out) we're looking at numbers exceeding 15 Cruisers and 25+ people attending. These numbers should steadily increase as the date gets closer. A special thanks to our sponsors and those who have worked hard behind the scenes to make this happen. Please remember to register so we'll have accurate numbers.
Thanks ......

Sam Houston (@elkaholic) plans to make multiple scouting trips prior to the event to map out suitable trails. Between Friday and Saturday of last year we spent approximately 5-7 hours per day on trails. Perhaps we should start a "where are you staying" section on this thread. The distance between the Comfort Inn and the campground was relatively short. We are working at a steady pace to clear up the remaining logistical issues.
Hope you make it ......

First route planning trip this weeekend. Will be hauling my SxS up so I can cover a lot of ground. Already have some thoughts together for Hutch-rated trails and a few tougher one for those you like to beat stuff up / give our sponsors more business.

First route planning trip this weeekend. Will be hauling my SxS up so I can cover a lot of ground. Already have some thoughts together for Hutch-rated trails and a few tougher one for those you like to beat stuff up / give our sponsors more business.
Find a few wimpy trails for us lightweights. :)

Why You Should Attend .......
1). It's like being invited to sit at the cool table as a freshman.
2). You'll have fun.
3). You'll have the opportunity to spend time with people of similar interest.
4). We have trails.
5). We have food.
6). We'll have a raffle.
7). You get to meet folks from various speciality shops.
8). You can talk to Cruiser importers.
9). See # 2

Although we're still 2 months out, the interest in this years event has far exceeded that of the previous two years.
Later today I'll post the "registered list" to date. (Using 'MUD handles).
If you plan to come and haven't yet registered, please do so. ....... Thanks

Why You Should Attend .......
1). It's like being invited to sit at the cool table as a freshman.
2). You'll have fun.
3). You'll have the opportunity to spend time with people of similar interest.
4). We have trails.
5). We have food.
6). We'll have a raffle.
7). You get to meet folks from various speciality shops.
8). You can talk to Cruiser importers.
9). See # 2
10). See Charles get his HZJ77 dirty, maybe dented..... (just kidding)

upload_2017-7-13_7-26-42.png

Last edited:
Sponsor #5 is now onboard .......
@joekatana ...... Joe's Classic Cruisers
...Thanks

Last edited:
The Registration List Thus Far:
Mark Meglon
Nic Cardin
Nick Ruark
Trey Edwards
Steve Wharton
Edward Bowen
Rick Allen
Andrew Hadjipetrou
Joe DePreter
G.T. Whitlow
Steve Geddes
Charles Harrell
Pedro Bravo
Sam Houston
Ward Harris
Peter Brown
Rob Smith
16+ Land Cruisers and approximately 30 attending. :) .... and we still have 2 months to go.

Last edited:
For those of you that might consider using air travel to the venue there are options. The nearest commercial airport is Knoxville, TN which will require a connection through Charlotte, NC on American or through Atlanta on Delta. There may be other options but these are the two that I'm familiar with.

I really want to try and make this event! I don't have much excuse only living 2.75 hours away...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom