Third Annual Southeast 70 Series Meet & Greet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpeg
One more business related item:
Due to catering deadlines, we'll need to close registration on 9/15. In other words don't sit on the fence. :)

Last edited:
Post #177 is the "meat & taters" of the event. It's the one the smart guys wrote. My contribution on the other hand is the one that features the squirrel. :)

Last edited:
Wow. You really used your google-fu to find that old pic about my time touring with the Grateful Dead.

And no actually everyone already thinks they are a Toyota parts expert it seems.

I assume my occupation will be outsourced to a droid eventually and I'll be back to digging ditches.
FWIW Onur, you look 20 years younger than that video capture.

Yeah, lots of "parts experts" but only one of you and one of Dan.

I am proud to know you both.

Little known fact....my college job was full time ditch digger as city employee in Seattle.....8 years (don't ask)

Wow. You really used your google-fu to find that old pic about my time touring with the Grateful Dead.

And no actually everyone already thinks they are a Toyota parts expert it seems.

I assume my occupation will be outsourced to a droid eventually and I'll be back to digging ditches.

And here I am barely able to find the fusebox without pictures.

And here I am barely able to find the fusebox without pictures.
One of the many classes that will conducted during the event will cover "locating the fuse box". **

** The above statement is absolutely untrue. :)

One of the many classes that will conducted during the event will cover "locating the fuse box". **

** The above statement is absolutely untrue. :)

Honesty is the best policy Charles.....

**** As you can see from the above post, we are rapidly approaching the 24 RIG cutoff for this years event. ****

Last edited:
I can't join in person but if we can arrange a time that works for both parties, I could FaceTime in from Tokyo and show my GRJ76 to those interested.
A good start. Even better, a global Gen Talk on 70 Series around the world! :bounce::bounce2:

Things you can't do if you sit at home ......
1) Talk to a large group of guys and gals who own and drive 70 Series Land Cruisers.
2) Talk to guys who understand the in's and out's of importing.
3) Talk to guys who own "speciality" shops.
4) Talk to guys who sell the parts that both maintain and improve 25 year old Cruisers.
5) Enjoy some scenic trails.
6) Enjoy a catered group meal on Saturday night followed by a raffle.

Last edited:
DON'T BE THAT GUY (OR GAL)
That misses out on a sure thing......
Love 70 Series? Curious? Lonely?
Then register now - tell your wife later
Winrock, TN September 22-24
Darn near free :)

upload_2017-7-25_15-1-27.png

***** Yet another Sponsor....... CruiserOutfitters (Thanks, Kurt) *****

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom