These new aluminium "steelie" wheels from the fjcompany are pretty sweet! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i think it’s 0 offset. They told me that the wheels were the same spec as the oem wheel except for being 16”.

Unfortunately, no discounts. HOWEVER, since you asked, we'll throw in an FJCO Hat for MUD members. Logo Hat Just add it to your cart and in the check out use this discount code: IWILLGETMYHATMUDDY :):)

View attachment 2370697

Hey, my wheels were just delivered earlier this week, and they should be all mounted up by this Saturday.
I didn't know about the hat deal, can I also forward my invoice for a hat?
I just mention my forum name?

Thanks!

Got mine today... will take them to Les Schwab tomorrow to have 255/85R16 BFG KO2s mounted.

Hat me??

Got mine today... will take them to Les Schwab tomorrow to have 255/85R16 BFG KO2s mounted.

Hat me??
I never posted mine after I installed

E495144A-B2CC-4DD1-B9AC-85524A1C39E0.jpeg

AE0382B3-DDCD-49AE-9AE3-DF5E6F25329E.jpeg

They look great! Would love to know what lift you have on board and if you moved the rear axle aft to get that nice centered look.

HFS designs their rear springs to center the axle. Also to correct cruiser lean.

Ok maybe that’s why some are going to 16” I wonder if a 16” w a 255/85 would ride/ steer better than my 33/10.5/15?
Here is a "general" FYI, A 31" tyre is a bit smaller than a 33" tyre. SOME "brands" of tyres, in the same sizes, will differ in overall height. Don't EVEN talk about "low profile" tyres. Simple rule, Take a tape measure with you when shopping for tyres.
Charles 1974 FJ40.

Just purchased these wheels for my '70 and am curious how you like your tires and whether you had to do anything to your rear tire mount? I have a CCOT 4" lift I'm installing as well. Love the look of your 40!
I had to add the 4 plus tire carrier as I was concerned about the extra weight on the body

E07099F3-6EF5-4827-A3EF-0647648A5A9A.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom