The Ultimate 80 Series Parts Discontinued Thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I searched this thread to no avail. 82121-60341 available? Engine wiring harness for a '94? Having a little email exchange with my neighbor about my truck being parked half in front of their property. Won't park it across the street in our cul de sac as it backs up to a hillside and both my son's car and his girlfriends car have had critters (rats?) chew through things when they parked on that side of the street recently. Hers fortunately just the windshield wiper fluid hose so easy to repair. Son's Scion was a little different. Stumbling while driving and CEL. Was a partially chewed engine wiring harness - repairable but not cheap to have done. I got concerned with neighbors complaint that if any of us, my beloved '94 included, parked on the hill side of the street might be subject to more little varmints chewing through stuff. If the engine harness to the '94 is discontinued (and google search says it is) it's more I can use as ammo for not parking across the street. What say you Beno? I can't start a PM with you???

So I searched this thread to no avail. 82121-60341 available? Engine wiring harness for a '94? Having a little email exchange with my neighbor about my truck being parked half in front of their property. Won't park it across the street in our cul de sac as it backs up to a hillside and both my son's car and his girlfriends car have had critters (rats?) chew through things when they parked on that side of the street recently. Hers fortunately just the windshield wiper fluid hose so easy to repair. Son's Scion was a little different. Stumbling while driving and CEL. Was a partially chewed engine wiring harness - repairable but not cheap to have done. I got concerned with neighbors complaint that if any of us, my beloved '94 included, parked on the hill side of the street might be subject to more little varmints chewing through stuff. If the engine harness to the '94 is discontinued (and google search says it is) it's more I can use as ammo for not parking across the street. What say you Beno? I can't start a PM with you???

What say I? I say it is discontinued. The only engine harness available is for the 1995-1997 FZJ80's: 82121-60343

That's the long and the short of it. Correct, I no longer accept PM's from MUD.

What say I? I say it is discontinued. The only engine harness available is for the 1995-1997 FZJ80's: 82121-60343

How much different is the 95-97 harness to the 93-94? Is it possible to bastardize the 95-97 to make it work or is it completely different? Just curious.

How much different is the 95-97 harness to the 93-94? Is it possible to bastardize the 95-97 to make it work or is it completely different? Just curious.

Big major difference is that the engine and transmission ECU's are separate for the 1993-1994 while integrated for the 1995-1997 harnesses. Trying to overcome that would be a big hurdle.

Thanks for confirming so quickly!! So...how do we get to you?

You can always stock up on rodent-deterrent electrical wiring tape from Honda.

The 82121-60341 harness is long-gone. I bought the last one in the US about 3 years ago and put it away in my stash.

OBD2 started in 1995 so I imagine there is quite a bit of difference between the two.

The 82121-60341 harness is long-gone. I bought the last one in the US about 3 years ago and put it away in my stash.

Breaking Story:

Utah man’s house broken in to. Priceless firearms collection left untouched. The only thing stolen was a discontinued vehicle wiring harness.

Breaking Story:

Utah man’s house broken in to. Priceless firearms collection left untouched. The only thing stolen was a discontinued vehicle wiring harness.
(Morse Code sounds....).....Dow drops 300 points as Wall Street reacts....

Breaking Story:

The harness is in an undisclosed New Mexico hidy hole.:)

Well, I would say it’s safe there. Who would want to go to New Mexico to look for it?!?! :rofl:

Brent?:)

(Morse Code sounds)...Spain reacts by unveiling new ConquistaCorps initiative to revive the glory of days gone by. Rather than gold, this new breed of explorer will search for the Lost City of Ohms along with other Clinton era Japanese electrical componentry that legend says is concealed within ancient hidey holes deep within the interior of New Mexico...

There are actually 3 NIB harnesses that I know of personally.

As the saying goes, what’s it worth to someone. If CDan has a price would it be worth it?

I might consider a straight-across trade for a One Of 1000 1873 Winchster:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom