The MUD 100 series Videos thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How does this thread not have any mention of the excellent series by Expedition Overland? Not specifically about the 100-series, but an excellent set of videos concerning overlanding. On this Yukon trip, they are in a 100-series, but they later swap to 4-Runners. Toyota gave them a 200-series for their next big outing, and I'm excited to see it.

How does this thread not have any mention of the excellent series by Expedition Overland? Not specifically about the 100-series, but an excellent set of videos concerning overlanding. On this Yukon trip, they are in a 100-series, but they later swap to 4-Runners. Toyota gave them a 200-series for their next big outing, and I'm excited to see it.

This is probably what pushed me into getting selling my 3rd gen 4runner and getting a 100 series a couple years ago.

19 years young

IMG_1162.JPG

mud looks so fun!:rofl::clap:

@DJCloz Luckily there was hard stuff underneath, no problem for a rear locked 100, the ATRAC guy had to do a few tries

Last edited:
Here is a vid I made of a recent trip through southern Utah and the Hole in the Rock trail.

That was rad! Really nice wheelin' vid in the best of Utah.

Here's a couple from our latest trip to the Catskills:

@landylover21 Take the bumper off, put a heat gun to the affected area for around 30 seconds or so (inside and outside) and pop it back out. Pretty simple.

@landylover21 Take the bumper off, put a heat gun to the affected area for around 30 seconds or so (inside and outside) and pop it back out. Pretty simple.

Already did that, bumper has to be replaced as it has stress cracks all the way through the plastic and some other issues which I'd rather just replace with new rather than repair.

Digging through some files from the summer. Here’s one at the Wall on Poughkeepsie during HIH7. Another spectacular year out there.

Digging through some files from the summer. Here’s one at the Wall on Poughkeepsie during HIH7. Another spectacular year out there.

Nice video!

I always get nervous watching ATRAC vehicles. I wonder why Toyota could not just triple lock these things so they can climb over stuff like this with much less "sketchiness".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom