The MUD 100 series Videos thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

She’s rolling triple locked. Don’t think we had anybody get up the wall with just ATRAC without a winch. If you think this is sketchy, you should see some of the other attempts from the day. :steer:

Last edited:
She’s rolling triple locked. Don’t think we had anybody get up the wall with just ATRAC without a winch. If you think this is sketchy, you should see some of the other attempts from the day. :steer:
Interesting, maybe it's alot of loose rock and gravel that makes it look like there was alot of tire slipping. Usually when you see an Atrac truck along side a locked truck, the atrac will always hesitate until it sends the right signal to the other wheels to grab traction.

Already did that, bumper has to be replaced as it has stress cracks all the way through the plastic and some other issues which I'd rather just replace with new rather than repair.

You're just going to dent it again. Trust me. I've done it a couple of times.

Took the LC into the woods today, trail was mostly flooded, which was a good thing...and narrow, which pin striped my wrap, which was a bad thing...might have to wash and rewrap the scratched panels...ran this trail on 50psi lol, totally forgot to air down, that and because it was 30F out.

Took the LC into the woods today, trail was mostly flooded, which was a good thing...and narrow, which pin striped my wrap, which was a bad thing...might have to wash and rewrap the scratched panels...ran this trail on 50psi lol, totally forgot to air down, that and because it was 30F out.

Great video...where did you purchase your projector headlights?

Great video...where did you purchase your projector headlights?

Thanks, they are actually Depo headlights, retrofitted with Morimoto Min D2S projectors.

They look like this when turned on at night..

38298359271_edcfe26a65_h.jpg

FX

Interested in more details on the condition of your wrap. I had the assumption the vinyl would hold pretty good to pinstriping. Did it tear the vinyl or did you try to lightly buff it?

FX

Interested in more details on the condition of your wrap. I had the assumption the vinyl would hold pretty good to pinstriping. Did it tear the vinyl or did you try to lightly buff it?

Nothing tore, just a slight haze from where the branches hit it. The color hides it very well though so you gotta get real close and look at it with some light from an angle to see it. I can just re-wrap the scratched parts, but I’ll assess it more after a wash, which won’t be until Wednesday.

Btw the under carriage has a ton of dirt/mud, any potemtial problem leaving it on there for a few days?

Where is this trail? Looks fun.

Where is this trail? Looks fun.

Sorry that's actually not a trail, just a really crappy, poorly maintained road lol. It's called Canaan Loop rd. near Blackwater Falls State Park, WV. Lots of stream crossing and mud pits if that's your thing. A few steep rocky traverse.

We thought it was a regular road, took an RDX there and got effed up bad, tore up the undercarriage and scratched everything, had to bail mid way, stacked rocks to make a stair case to get the car back. Took over an hour at the turn around point.

Yeah no video of that... I decided I needed to drive home in one piece. I turned before the last section and came down the adjacent fin.

No shame in that whatsoever. Just figured I'd ask in case you did attempted it, that's a serious ledge. Great video btw, thanks for sharing.

Just about took out a door but good times none the less! "The Chute" Flat Iron Mesa.

My ass clenched so tight you could stick coal up there and it'll turn to diamonds. That's gnarly mate, thought you were going to lose a door(s) for sure...then towards the end, the LC almost rolled too. eeek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom