The MUD 100 series Videos thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Richloam Florida...Getting out of a hole i put myself in...

Planning a safe and minimal damage extraction.

Nice work getting that 60 out with out body damage. WTH was up with that line your buddy took?

Tareq, pretty cool. Wish you had more footage of the LX. Nobody cares about Wranglers...

Tareq, pretty cool. Wish you had more footage of the LX. Nobody cares about Wranglers...

Thank you,
Sometimes it is hard to always ask others to constantly take ur phone and record you, so I try as much as I can not to intermediate others, but will definitely try more in the next outings ;)

Thank you for watching :)

Nothing technical on this trail but 28 river crossings was a lot of fun!

Lol...Bruh, you were pimpin' the whole way up with your hand on your chin... haha

That was a nice easy crawl btw. Good speed going up.

Good lines, looks like fun. That's probably as much rock crawling as I would feel comfortable doing.

Removed the gas cap to relieve vapor pressure at Tomboy Mine on my way up to Imogene. After I removed it I could hear the vapor escaping and what sounded like the gas boiling inside the tank. Walked away for 30sec and came back to gas spewing out of the filler neck. I was only at about 5/8ths of a tank at this point, I made sure not to top it off before heading out. You can see it actually dissolved the plastidip on the side molding. Fortunately it started right up and I never experienced any issues, just an odd sight to see. At least it wasn't as bad as the Rubicon in front of me who lost his rear track bar after not properly torquing the bolts on his fancy new suspension system:)

Removed the gas cap to relieve vapor pressure at Tomboy Mine on my way up to Imogene. After I removed it I could hear the vapor escaping and what sounded like the gas boiling inside the tank. Walked away for 30sec and came back to gas spewing out of the filler neck. I was only at about 5/8ths of a tank at this point, I made sure not to top it off before heading out. You can see it actually dissolved the plastidip on the side molding. Fortunately it started right up and I never experienced any issues, just an odd sight to see. At least it wasn't as bad as the Rubicon in front of me who lost his rear track bar after not properly torquing the bolts on his fancy new suspension system:)

We need a trip report in RLC! ;)

If I could hit 100 likes I would. Great video!! Very good camera work, flying edits. Nice work!!!
Wow - super great, makes me want another 100 just so I can go

Setup my phone to do a little timelapse video yesterday. I didn't put it in manual mode unfortunately as I had been home for all of 10 minutes from work and rushed home to watch the event with the wife and kids. You will see the shutter flicker and the color temperature change as it compensated for it getting darker and darker until it couldn't adjust anymore. It was darker than what the video showed!

Any how it was amazing to see a total eclipse from the path of totality. It was absolutely night time at our place for those 2 minutes. We had a screech owl fire up and the cicadas came out just before and after at each moment of "dusk".

I shared it to instagram and called it the "sleeclipse" since it had such a nice view of the @sleeoffroad bumper LOL!

oops! Wrong thread

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom