The MUD 100 series Videos thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice mix of nice rides...i like seeing diversity among the overlanders, not strictly limited to a certain make/model. How long do you plan on Overlanding for? I'm not starting until May next year, if you're still driving around maybe we get check out some places.

My ass clenched so tight you could stick coal up there and it'll turn to diamonds. That's gnarly mate, thought you were going to lose a door(s) for sure...then towards the end, the LC almost rolled too. eeek.
Haha seriously! It was a little crazy. Getting on three wheels is always a good time.

I dont think my budget will last until May hahaha but whats ur location anyhow?

I’m in D.C right now, sucks here, nothing but traffic.

Received one more video of us breaking trail heading up the mountain on our first day on 37” tires.

One more to share from last week. Not very exciting to watch but...

^^^ Jesus Christ the camera guy scared the s** out of me when he started yelling for you to go. Was not expecting that at all. Think he just woke everybody up in the house lol.

P.S I don't think pedal to the metal was really necessary or the best approach there haha.

^^^ Jesus Christ the camera guy scared the s** out of me when he started yelling for you to go. Was not expecting that at all. Think he just woke everybody up in the house lol.

P.S I don't think pedal to the metal was really necessary or the best approach there haha.

Haha, they were excited to see me go up like the rubicons ,,, and i didnt put the pedal to the metal, i indicated that i was revving below 2500, redline is 5000,,, thanks for watching :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom