The Great ONSC Gun Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I did not think of that Ramon, good point. I do not have enough ammo to shoot much, why I bought this stuff. I'll wait :)
Second this one...I've got an older Glock19 that'll cycle anything (Russian, American, Steel, Brass) but when it jams, it's always the steel stuff. Friend's Kimber is much tighter on tolerances and jams constantly with the cheap stuff.

Side note, I'm in the market for a wobble thrower, so glad to hear the Champion Thrower is working out for you. Was eyeing that model in Cabelas last wek. Also big A400 fan, my A400 Extreme is the best auto I've owned ever, great for all the Birds and light enough that I carry it for Bear Protection in the mountains. My wife loves here 20g A400. She cannot shoot O/U anymore due to shoulder injuries, but recoil is comically low with the A400.

We used that thrower again today! I've been shooting wobble doubles for a while now and it is a lot of fun. So, I load three! Whoah, this is cool!

My darling wife then says "how many shells will that thing hold?" 5 Yee haw!!! Got 4 on the first attempt. Got all 5 on the second try. Holy crap that is a lot of fun.

Anyone care to play?

nex t time i head down that will i'll give it a try. picked up a 1100 that other day haven't shot it yet though. something i've wanted to try

We used that thrower again today! I've been shooting wobble doubles for a while now and it is a lot of fun. So, I load three! Whoah, this is cool!

My darling wife then says "how many shells will that thing hold?" 5 Yee haw!!! Got 4 on the first attempt. Got all 5 on the second try. Holy crap that is a lot of fun.

Anyone care to play?
Is that the A400? I pulled the magazine plug on mine but still only get 3 shots

Remington 1100 Competition

no, its just an 1100

Says Competition right on the side of it. Bought it the first year they were available, with walnut stock and grip

images

Looks like you both have one LOL.

I also own a A400, but its this one to avoid confusion:

Shot the A400 Xcel a good bit and it really makes you more confident in shooting.

Haven't shot the xtreme yet - hoping the recoil behind the hand grip works well.

Anyone in the Raleigh/Triangle area have a recommendation for a good gun shop? Looking for that Glock 17 MOS.

Anyone in the Raleigh/Triangle area have a recommendation for a good gun shop? Looking for that Glock 17 MOS.
I was in Tar River Arms earlier this week and they had a Gen 5 G17 but I don't think it was MOS

I've also had very good luck with Carolina Gunrunners & Patriot Shooting Sports. Fuquay Gun & Gold usually has excellent stock but its just so far for me.

Good luck!! I love my G45 MOS

I've known the owners of this place, great people...

Is this Personal Defense shooting range? I was going to mention them as well. Never shot there but bought some things and they were very helpful/friendly. Good selection of new and used too....

Is this Personal Defense shooting range? I was going to mention them as well. Never shot there but bought some things and they were very helpful/friendly. Good selection of new and used too....
Yes, when I was shooting IPSC/USPSA matches, I shot with the owners and their son Chris...

Eric
Give me a heads up when you do and bring the 1100

Looks like you both have one LOL.

I also own a A400, but its this one to avoid confusion:

Shot the A400 Xcel a good bit and it really makes you more confident in shooting.

Haven't shot the xtreme yet - hoping the recoil behind the hand grip works well.

Have you had the chance to shoot it yet? The recoil stock eats a bunch of the kick. The gun is fun to shoot.

Have you had the chance to shoot it yet? The recoil stock eats a bunch of the kick. The gun is fun to shoot.

I haven't shot it yet :(

I shot the blue gun, A400 Xcel, a lot when Son and I were going out a bit a couple years ago. I found myself wanting to shoot his rental gun vs my Silver Pigeon.

I'm looking forward to getting out to the sporting clays course asap now that we have the B&B sold

You can also count on Heather and I showing up to shoot at your place anytime you have clays day :) .

I haven't shot it yet :(

I shot the blue gun, A400 Xcel, a lot when Son and I were going out a bit a couple years ago. I found myself wanting to shoot his rental gun vs my Silver Pigeon.

I'm looking forward to getting out to the sporting clays course asap now that we have the B&B sold

You can also count on Heather and I showing up to shoot at your place anytime you have clays day :) .

Congrats on selling the B&B! not to thread-jack.

We are up for a day of shooting clays. I've been itching to really try using the Henry 410. I tried it once, missed a couple times and put it down. I've read several articles about using it for trap and once you get the aim down it is a lot of fun to cycle with the lever while shooting doubles.

Should I start another thread?

Selling my Springfield Armory M1A SOCOM 2 in the VLTOR chassis. I have the original stock. 1800$ without the scope. 2000$ with it. Its a Vortex PST 1-4 FFP. PM Me if interested. I'm in the CLT area. I'm looking to build another rifle so I need to free up some cash. 700-800 rounds through the rifle. Babied it's whole life. Comes with 1 20rd checkmate magazine.

IMG_9724.jpg

IMG_9725.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom